- File Size: 1393 KB
- Print Length: 62 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1515357775
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 18, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B011ZXP8GQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,282,144 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #592 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Education > Children & Teens
- #1004 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Youth Ministry
- #2830 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Prayer
|Print List Price:||$7.95|
Save $4.00 (50%)
Prayer Practice for Kids: A Christian Prayer Guide to Build Praying Boys & Girls (The Titus 2 Homemaker Teaches (Kids)) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 62 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Prayer Practice for Kids: A Christian Prayer Guide to Build Praying Boys & Girls (The Titus 2 Homemaker Teaches (Kids))
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As Christians, we know that prayer is important. But all of us struggle to have a healthy prayer life. So how are we supposed to help the children in our life learn to pray?
This is where Rachel Ramey's little book, Prayer Practice for Kids, comes in handy.
Easy to read, the book gives many helpful ideas for teaching children the importance of prayer, as well as ideas for teaching children how to pray. Ranging from sample prayers to encouraging prayer journals, Ramey's book is sure to be of value to parents, Sunday School teachers, or anyone who has children in their life.
I would highly recommend this short yet helpful book, and would give it an "A".