Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prayers for the Working Mom: 7 Secrets to Phenomental Success
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on August 25, 2004
My wife is a working mom and a mother of three. She just finished the book and is raving over it. Maybe we need more books for men on the same subject. Thank you...
on November 30, 2003
I loved this book! Every working mom should read it and do the workbook as they go along. It will help you focus and streamline life as a working mother. It's about time somebody wrote something about this subject with no guilt, no blame, just solutions that actually work.
on January 2, 2005
It's always nice to know that you are not alone. Prayers for the Working Mom not only helped me organize my hectic life, but also gave me the support I needed. I could even talk with the author directly. This is an easy read book, filled with heartfelt inspiration and love from a wonderful lady and a devoted Working Mom.
on August 23, 2004
I found this book to be tedious and self involved. I didn't read any real advice and the author had no credentials to speak of.