Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,480 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,816 reviews
on April 3, 2017
A thoughtful guide to praying for your children, young or adult. This is a nice complement to the Circle Maker, which I recommend you also read.
on May 29, 2017
Batterson really draws the reader into the concept of circling prayers. For me it was a new concept in theory but not in practice. I based our most recent Board meeting with a circle prayer for a new procedure. Now onto "Be a Circle Maker".
on April 11, 2017
Loved the easy read! Topics were varied and concise. Have already recommend to other parents before I finished the book!
on September 4, 2017
Dr. Batterson knows how to explain without digging too deep. If you follow the Circle Maker, your prayer life will definitely improve. I have taught several of Dr. Batterson's lessons, and everyone loves them.
on May 25, 2017
My prayer life has been revived after reading The Circle Maker. The author shares miraculous answers to prayer, as well as praying through when we don't see answers yet.
on July 19, 2017
Amazing! This is a different way of looking at the awesomeness of our Creator God. It takes you to another level, it is exhilarating and so encouraging. A MUST READ!
on July 22, 2015
Now, I am all for prayer. This book has enriched many thoughts who give this a read. As a gift for a friend, I noticed that her personal business skyrocketing and booming! This book is about the dream, well...your dream! There should be no age or ethnicity or race or anything put on a dream, just you! You are not a statistic and should not be confined within a small box. This book entails how to take a box cutter and release what is ready to be unleashed. Fear can always petrify and slow us down, but pray, mind, and spirit can be in tact when surrounding yourself with the right people. Our interior is affected by our exterior surroundings, but this book can guide you in the right direction according to my friend.
on June 25, 2017
Very good read-lots of scripture references. "Pray like it depends on God, and work like it depends on you." God answers prayers. I know. I am a cancer survivor. Here's knowing that prayers I pray now will still have a triple effect long after I am gone.
on August 25, 2017
Love Mark Batterson's crusade to empower Christians through prayer! Definitely a resource you will want to look to over and over again!
on August 22, 2017
This would be an awesome gift for new parents, or a great gift for parents seeking guidance on how to really pray for their children. I've enjoyed what I've taken away from this book, and would recommend it to a friend for sure!