Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on September 3, 2017
This has had lots of high reviews. It is great. I like books about prayer - conversing with God
on April 18, 2017
great book...we use it for our nightly devotional...got 2 and gave the other as a gift!
on January 7, 2018
This book came to me at just the right time in my life. My wife and I have been associates for more than 18 years. God is challenging us to step into the roll of Senior Pastor. We're praying a circle around this dream to see where God takes us.
on November 2, 2017
This book really challenges us to pray for everything and to not put God in a box. We are encouraged to dream big dreams and praying big prayers that would honor Him!
on January 8, 2018
Life changing book. Excellent audio presentation.
on April 29, 2017
This book helped me to see how small my prayers were and spurred me to take several giant steps forward. My prayer life and life in general have grown immensely because of it. While I am the most recent addition to the faithful in my small group I believe all in it have gotten a lot out of "The Circle Maker."
on June 1, 2017
My coach reccommend this book to read.
on September 7, 2015
I loved this book! I did read some of the "reviews" after doing a "Google search"and before I started the book, and most of the the negatives that I read seemed petty, legalistic, narrow and opinionated. I wondered if they really read the same book I read? I found Batterson's theology sound and while Honi the "Circle Maker' was indeed a legend, that's exactly how Jewish history has come down through the ages. Why would any Christian say something against someone who promotes the power of expectant prayer or a God who is not capable of answering what might seem impossible? Last time I checked the Bible said He was omnipotent. The book has most certainly changed the way i pray....I highly recommend it.
on July 31, 2016
Anything we can do to pray for our children is worth 5 stars. I enjoyed the read and putting into action.
on September 27, 2016
Easy read! Some may call it "gimicky" but if you read the book thoroughly, Batterson shows that this is not a gimick, it is persevering in focused and intentional prayer. I love his stories and his humor! The book also showed me how few real goals I have. Prayerfully making a list now! I want my wife to read it so we can discuss this for our lives.