Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 18, 2017
great book...we use it for our nightly devotional...got 2 and gave the other as a gift!
on January 7, 2018
This book came to me at just the right time in my life. My wife and I have been associates for more than 18 years. God is challenging us to step into the roll of Senior Pastor. We're praying a circle around this dream to see where God takes us.
on November 2, 2017
This book really challenges us to pray for everything and to not put God in a box. We are encouraged to dream big dreams and praying big prayers that would honor Him!
on January 8, 2018
Life changing book. Excellent audio presentation.
on April 29, 2017
This book helped me to see how small my prayers were and spurred me to take several giant steps forward. My prayer life and life in general have grown immensely because of it. While I am the most recent addition to the faithful in my small group I believe all in it have gotten a lot out of "The Circle Maker."
on June 1, 2017
My coach reccommend this book to read.
on July 31, 2016
Anything we can do to pray for our children is worth 5 stars. I enjoyed the read and putting into action.
on September 27, 2016
Easy read! Some may call it "gimicky" but if you read the book thoroughly, Batterson shows that this is not a gimick, it is persevering in focused and intentional prayer. I love his stories and his humor! The book also showed me how few real goals I have. Prayerfully making a list now! I want my wife to read it so we can discuss this for our lives.
on January 17, 2018
I have never prayed so much or felt so compelled to pray than I have while and since reading this book. My relationship with God has grown immensely. Of you have that desire to take your prayer life to the next level, I challenge you to read this book!
on February 1, 2016
This book should be a classic Beginning with the Old Testament character, his act and the outcome, have caused many believers to become circle-makers...with some outstanding results. Easy read. Enlightening to read what Mark Batterson has accomplished with his circle-making.