- ⚡ ⌚ LIMITED TIME OFFER ⌚ ⚡ ↪️ SAVE ↩️ These offers are valid today only and ends at Midnight. Look below to pick a great deal! Enter code 6ZD94CW6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on entire order when you purchase 3 items or more offered by Caseguru. Enter code HK98HKPI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code HK98HKPI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 2 Piece Set (12.5 i..." and save 63% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 2 Piece Set (12.5 inch & 8 inch Pans) Best Heavy Duty Professional Restaurant Chef Quality Pre Seasoned Pan Cookware Set - Great For Frying, Saute, Cooking Pizza & More
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEAVY DUTY 2 PIECE SET – 12.5 inch and 8 inch Cast iron skillets are a timeless must-have for every kitchen. Amsha Kitchen Cast Iron Skillet 2-Piece Set is virtually indestructible and will last years, decades, and generations to come!
- PRE-SEASONED – Pre-seasoned with soy-based oil to make it ready to be used straight out of the box, which is much more effective than at home pre-seasoning. Factory pre-seasoning makes our cast iron skillets virtually non-stick, easy to clean, protected against scratches, and will also make your food rich in flavor!(but re-seasoning is recommended to avoid sticking issues for a smoother and non-stick surface).
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – Amsha Kitchen cast iron cookware is multi-functional, and suitable for many different cooking methods. Use our skillets on the stove top, in oven, over a campfire, and even when slow-cooking! Our set is great for frying, sautéing, cooking, grilling, and more. Great for toast breads, casseroles, egg dishes, burgers, chicken, fish and more.
- TASTE THE WAY FOOD WAS “MEANT” TO BE MADE! – Cast iron is preferred by gourmet chefs around the world, and it’s always used by those who demand perfection. Our design provides superior heat retention for cooking. And they conduct heat evenly, so that your meals will turn out perfectly cooked every time.
- EASY CLEANING – To clean cast iron, never use soap; simply scrub your skillet with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher safe. After each use, and particularly after you wash it with water, you must thoroughly dry and condition the pan with oil for longer durability.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Simple Chef Cast Iron Skillet 3-Piece Set - Best Heavy-Duty Professional Restaurant Chef Quality Pre-Seasoned Pan Cookware Set - 10", 8", 6" Pans - Great For Frying, Saute, Cooking, Pizza & More,Black
ROYAL KASITE Cast Iron Round Skillet Set 3 Pcs Flat Preseasoned Frying Pan, 6.5", 8", 10.5", Black
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 5-Piece Cookware Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Caseguru®||Thappymart||Royal Kasite||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 3 x 15 in||—||14.5 x 10.6 x 2 in||14.17 x 12.2 x 10.63 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||Other||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Number of Pieces||2||3||3||5|
Amsha Kitchen Cast Iron Skillet 2-Piece Set (12.5 inch, 8 inch Pans)This 12.5” and 8” skillets will last for decades and continue to provide excellent performance year after year. This Amsha Kitchen cast iron skillet set is the perfect choice for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting and frying. The rugged cast iron construction heats slowly and evenly. Not only can you fry chicken and eggs, you can bake biscuits, cakes and breads on the 12” & 8 ‘ Cast Iron Skillet! You will find it perfect for use at home on any cooking surface stovetop (electric, gas or induction), on the grill or over the campfire. No other cookware has the same heat retention as cast iron. Now let's eat! 2” Deep
- Safe for cooking on all cooking surfaces: electric, gas and induction stovetops, oven, fire and grill
- Seasoned cast iron is the original nonstick surface
- Cast iron is best for even heating and heat retention
- Cast iron is an excellent source of nutritional iron
- Natural Healthy Cooking
- Cast iron is economical and durable
- Must-have for every kitchen!
- Makes a great gift
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first thing I did when taking these pans out of its package is admire their weight. They are heavy and sturdy are a LOT bigger than I imagined it would be, I know the dimensions are listed but we ladies have been lied to about size our whole lives seeing is believing! ha I did wash this in a bit of dawn soap rinse it and promptly put it wet on the stove.... why? because heat drying is the KEY to cast iron care.... do NOT put a damp pan in the cabinet it will rust and no your dish towel will not dry these pans well heat them up.... thats the only way to make sure your not putting your cast in the cabinet to rust.
Things to Remember:
* NEVER and I mean NEVER PUT CAST IRON IN THE DISHWASHER.
* The second rule is never soak your pan submerged in water. If food is stuck on fill it with water maybe a tiny squirt of dish soap and turn the stove on.
* Cook it till the food softens and you can scrape it off easily.Yes you can scrub your cast but you do risk damaging the pan... the great thing about that is if you damage it it is always fixable.
* Don't toss your pan find a Facebook group for cast owners and ask in there how to fix if you think you've messed up. As for these Amsha pans I promptly seasoned it myself when it was done drying (follow the directions included except i use bacon grease and lard only on my cast but to each his own coconut oil would be sufficient as well) why? because I am not a fan of the pre seasoning.
* I can tell this will be an amazing pan because I pulled it out of the oven 30 min ago and it is still warm to the touch.... why is that good... it tells me that these pans will retain heat from stove to table so my family won't eat cold food after grace AND that the metal used is quality.
* This pan will last in my house! I LOVEEEEE the handle on it... remember above where i said they will sprain your wrist, hopefully this pan won't as I will be able to carry it with two hands. Total thumbs up for this pan!!
* You can cook 3 grilled cheese comfortably in this pan if that helps you with the size. I cooked chicken in it one night and it did stick but so does all my other cast when I neglect the seasoning!
* The great thing about cast iron is stove, oven, or over the fire your food will be delicious! (ps if you cook over the fire scrub the outside of the pan with soap when your ready to bring it to the stove again or your hands will forever be black from handling the pan! haha learned the hard way).
The dimple bottom makes for sticking when cooking and cleaning. My Wagner smooth bottom skillet does a much better job of non-sticking of food as well as a faster cleanup.
In the product description Amsha recommends not to scrape the bottom with a metal spatula or you could damage the surface. If you do not scrape how can you remove the food?
I would recommend you look at either Wagner or Lodge.
So, the cookware doesn't really NEED to be polished, but I'm going to do it anyhow because it's like "COME ON, REALLY...!?!" Then I'll have to re-season it.
I'm giving this 4-stars because I found out that this is normal in the industry now. The ONLY complaint that I have about this cookware is that the surface is just a tiny bit rough. I can't give it 5-stars because many people are likely to feel the same about the rough surface, but are NOT willing to polish it...even though this seems to be the new standard in the industry. For info on how to polish cast iron, just search the web or check out YouTube videos, lots of info already out there...