Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pre' Tube Vaginal Lubricant - 102g/3.6oz
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 6, 2008
Preseed is a great product for trying to conceive with it's sperm friendly formula. I like the Multi-use tube option since you can choose how much you want to use as opposed to the pre-filled packs where you might need more or less than the available amount.
on February 8, 2009
I'm in my 40s now and about 1 year ago I got hit with chronic yeast infections. I tried every type of lube on the market hoping it wouldn't irritate me. This one is it! I was using the Pre-Seed, which worked as well, but that product is more tailored specifically to fertility and wasn't very cost effective for continous use. Pre has been perfect. Since using this lubricant (& switching to a mild bath soap - Dove unscented, sensitive skin) I haven't had a yeast infection in months! Ahhhh. What a relief!
on June 29, 2009
We haven't tested to see how effective it is for baby-making, yet, but as a regular lubricant it is much better than other brands. It doesn't sting or burn. However, sometimes it is necessary to reapply the product during use. Overall I would recommend this product to others who wish to conceive and/or have sensitive skin. Plus, it came with a free pregnancy test strip.
on October 11, 2012
I have read good reviews about pre-seed. I have used it over and over again. Always going to the local store to buy @ CVS for 2years now, nothing seems to be happening. I dont know if to recommend or not, because I have friends that use KY and baby oil when trying to conceive and it worked for them. So I guess everyone is different, use what works for you, preseed just didnt work for me.
on June 4, 2012
this is a great product. I'm TTC (nothing yet but i'm hoping). i love that its so mild...i always have had constant yeast infections for as long as i remember. doctors could never figure out why i was always breaking out. its been 4 months and this cleared up my flora. i was sensitive to KY and never knew..
on October 31, 2009
This lubricant works great for us, no irritation as with most others I've tried. And of course, the advertised sperm friendly feature is a great plus.
Since we use it on a regular basis, this packaging is better than the small pouches.
on February 20, 2013
It's nice to have a lubricant while trying to conceive. It may have helped with getting pregnant, twice...however, I think it would be even more helpful for me, (with less lubricant) if I had an applicator that would keep this stuff inside and not just outside.
on August 28, 2009
We purchased this item to replace our normal lube with a more "sperm friendly" one. So far we are happy with it. It seems to last just about as long as the liquid KY we had before and it doesn't have the strong smell that I disliked with the KY. I don't think people should buy this product expecting it to help them conceive like pre-seed claims to, but it is a good alternative to less sperm friendly lubes. It is a little on the pricey side which is why I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars.
on March 14, 2011
The product does not get sticky and leave residue. The texture is very fluid and light so it does dry a bit quicker therefore you may have to use a little more that the drop you may use with something like Pur (which I like but is not "sperm friendly".
on January 20, 2012
This is a very good product. It's not sticky and there is hardly any scent. I like that it doesn't harm sperm. The tube lets you use as much or as little as you need. It doesn't guarentee you will concieve, so I use it because of the reasons I have stated and my hope comes from the Lord. Good luck.