Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 30, 2012 10:14:47 PM PST
JC SD says:
They're offering a 3DS case with the 3 main characters when you pre-order this game at gamestop!
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate/102531#bonusFeatures?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=TnL5HPStwNw-HejEESs8u.jSLXSSdmuFVQ

Posted on Jan 12, 2013 3:03:59 PM PST
If you read the fine print, the pre-order details state that it's a transparent case with decals of the characters.
Not quite a True Castlevania 3DS system case if you have to add stickers to it.
Also, it doesn't state if you have a choice between the two sizes of systems. I personally want the XL case.
Hopefully, I'll have the option to choose.
Stoked to play this game in 7 Weeks.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2013 11:36:32 PM PST
Prince says:
Exactly Phil.. plus (my opinion) Gamestop is hardly upfront about or with anything they sell/buy.. unless its done through or with a partner. (sponsors)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2013 7:58:28 AM PST
JoyStiqJunky says:
It's a regular 3DS size case they're offering, not XL.

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 11:36:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 31, 2013 4:13:06 AM PST
Anime Lover says:
still too many games coming for - i am stoked for fire emblem and getting luigi's mansion - but with this, monster hunter, soul hacker and pokemon - my 3ds is going to get a serious workout

not to mention my wallet

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 5:34:54 PM PST
The last several times I pre-ordered games at GameStop that advertised a pre-order bonus, I never received the bonus. They do this to attract business toward them, and away from competitors.

Amazon deserves my money, not GameStop.

Posted on Mar 4, 2013 2:41:06 PM PST
Either way. It would be good that they would add some bonus things, like, when I preordered my pokémon platinum, it came with a giratina figure, and with HeartGold and SoulSilver, they added a Lugia and Ho-oh figures. I was really disappointed when I preordered black and white, and it came with nothing but the games. I was hopeful when I preordered the black 2 game, but then nothing. I'm not saying is a must, but it would really be awesome if for preordered games they added some bonus.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 11:18:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 7, 2013 11:20:03 PM PST
Imbrium says:
I'm sorry to hear that DS_Lightning, the only time I shop at Gamestop anymore is when I worry a box set will get damaged in the mail (sorry Amazon) or for pre-orders like this. (mostly because of a lack of selection, not service.) I've never had a situation where I did not receive my bonus, and wonder if the problem is with the employees at your local stores (Hoarding them to sell later, or give to other people. It's been known to happen sadly.) I would complain to the head manager, or customer support about the issue if it's something that keeps happening. =/

As for the case, I had yet to buy one for my 3DS, and I've had trouble find Castlevania swag so I'm really happy to add this to my collection. X3
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 30, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about