Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PreSonus Studio 1810 18x8, 192 kHz, USB 2.0 Audio ..." and save 29% off the $499.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
PreSonus Studio 1810 18x8, 192 kHz, USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB 2.0 18x8 audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 2 mic/line inputs, with XMAX Class a mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 6 ¼” TRS balanced, DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 headphone outputs with A/B switching on headphone output 1
- LED metering for all analog inputs and main outputs
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A fine choice for project studios, the Studio 1810 USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs with its 4 XMAX Class A preamps, 4 dedicated ¼” TRS line inputs, and ADAT and S/PDIF inputs. Eight outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist for Mac and Windows and UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android. You also get a left and right main output with dedicated level control and Mute; four balanced, DC-coupled line outputs; two headphone outputs with A/B switching for monitoring different mix streams; and S/PDIF and MIDI I/O.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
The on switch no longer turns the interface on
First the product would shit on and off by it’s...Read more