- File Size: 6058 KB
- Print Length: 234 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Brandon Hilgemann (March 6, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 6, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06W5H5YYM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#172,153 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #68 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Preaching
- #181 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Pastoral Resources
- #206 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Preaching
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $5.00 (50%)
Preach and Deliver: Captivate Your Audience, Kill Bad Habits, and Master the Art of Sermon Delivery Kindle Edition
|Length: 234 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is written in a way that feels like you are having a talk with a friend who wants to see you strengthen all areas, not just only select ones. The put it in use section is really a great way to move from learning it to doing it. It is a good refresher for seasoned speakers of Truth and a great primer for ones that are just stepping into the water for the first time.
Thanks for this and for saying "yes" to Jesus!