- Horizontally mounted diaper-changing station with concave changing surface and safety straps for child security
- White HDPE body has better chemical resistance than LDPE and does not absorb moisture
- Folds flat against wall when not in use for space considerations
- Low-profile, oval form factor contours to infant's shape, helping to keep child close and in place for safety; round edges do not obstruct customer traffic
- Meets ADA standards for accessibility when properly installed
Precious® Baby Changing Table, Hospeco® 67016, White
|Price:||$243.03 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This Precious baby-changing table, Hospeco 67016, white, is horizontally mounted with a concave changing surface and safety straps for the child's security. The HDPE (high-density polypropylene) body has better chemical resistance than LDPE (low-density polyethylene), does not absorb moisture, and folds flat against the wall when not in use for space considerations. It has a low-profile, oval form factor that contours to an infant's shape, helping to keep the child close and in place for safety, and its rounded edges do not obstruct customer traffic in the washroom. It has built-in hooks that hold a diaper bag or purse in place, and integrated dispensers hold bed liners and wet wipes (sold separately). This baby changing table is reinforced with steel rods for stability and support. It measures 25 x 34 x 3-15/16 inches when closed (H X L x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) It meets ADA standards for accessibility when properly installed and is suitable for installation in commercial environments.
Hospeco manufactures gloves and personal protective supplies. The company, founded in 1919, is headquartered in Richmond Heights, OH.