Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

11,887
Size: 40 pound bag|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$33.99+ Free shipping

Showing 11-20 of 10,773 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11,887 reviews
on March 11, 2016
We were satisfy with this product for a while; but, in the last 2 out of 3 purchases, we noticed that the litter sand was finer and dusty which makes it difficult to wrap around any substance and puts a lot of dust in the air. Here are some screenshots of our last purchase.
[...]
review image review image
on October 1, 2016
I know this stuff LOOKS like a cheap off-brand from the packaging, but long years of living my life as a miserable, lonely cat person with no romantic prospects has shown me that this stuff is amazing. It has the least dust of any litter I've used, it clumps like concrete, the litter pan remains fresher longer because when you scoop it you are getting more of the actual waste removed from the pan, none of the clumps has crumbled away to mix with the rest of the remaining litter, the clumps remain intact. Be advised, however, the 40 pound bag of this stuff weighs at least 63 pounds more than the 40 pound bag of Tidy Cat. It is the heaviest substance known to man.
review image review image
on March 7, 2016
Formula has been changed and I'm incredibly disappointed. It's dusty, gets smelly fast and the worst part is that it doesn't clump anymore, it just turns into a nasty sticky wet pile. How unfortunate, I've been buying this product for so long and now have to start yet another quest for decent cat litter.
on June 20, 2016
One star because of the dramatic price change.

I have purchased the 40 lb bag on numerous occasions for $17. I buy it because it is a cheap BASE. I fill my cats litter box with 3/4 with this and nicer smelling liter on top of it.

At $40 it is a huge rip off, you get better value overpaying at PetCo. It is not 99.9% dust free and odor coverage is mediocre at best.
on July 17, 2016
Price went from $16.49 in June to over $40. Plus, the odor control and clumping is not as good as it was. No thanks!
on June 21, 2016
I have use this litter for two years. It is the best I have found for containing smell and clumping. I bought this in April and the price was $17 so I can't understand why it is now $40.
on January 13, 2016
I tried this for free with a rebate they offered. I do not plan to buy again. This product clumped well and I appreciate that it is all natural, however, the dust was worse than any other product I have used. Instead, I buy 18 lbs from Aldi for four dollars.
on July 17, 2016
The litter works well. I have been using it for quite a while. The price has increased drastically. It used to be 15 dollars for a 40 lb bag. Now it is a dollar a pound. It works fine, but it's not worth this new inflated price. I'm now buying elsewhere.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon October 30, 2015
I went from a brand name clumping litter to this due to a sudden allergy my cat developed. I noticed in the heavily scented prior one he would sneeze right after going to to his potty. I switched to this brand (Precious Cat) and I notice after two weeks or so of use that his sneezing has dropped noticeably, although not completely. The clumping does work and is not too different in use from the leading brand. The only thing I dislike about this is the bag it comes in, which is fragile and can break. I wish this came in a hard plastic container like the leading brand, but I am sure it would add to the overall cost.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 10, 2016
We bought this Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter based on the reviews here and glad we did. We recently got two kittens and the litter we bought from our local Tractor Supply store was super dusty, to the point I was wearing a dust mask to scoop their boxes. It literally gave me a soar throat and I needed a change quick. We like this litter for a few reasons...

First off, this definitely is dust free, in comparison (I'd say their 99% dust free claim is likely an accurate one). Huge difference; I don't feel the respiratory issue in my chest I had with the other or the need for the dust mask.

Second, their pee actually clumps. As long as you scoop after it's dried, everything clumps and is easily scooped out. We have twice as much to scoop out because the other didn't seem to clump any liquids, it just sat.

Third, it doesn't stink up as quickly. We bought the 18 lb bag because it's currently cheaper per pound than the larger (after the added savings from Subscribe and Save). It's just enough to fill two jumbo size boxes to three inches high. We scoop daily and are going through it but won't need to change all of it as often because their urine is actually scooped out.

This is a little bit more money than the other stuff we'd bought but to us, it's worth it. Love that it's free of fragrances and chemicals and I imagine the kittens appreciate less dust too.

I'll add that our litter boxes don't have filters or anything on them. I'm going to DIY a charcoal filter with some cheese cloth and activated charcoal, cut a hole in the lid of their box and attach it with double stick tape on both sides (so the cats won't mess with it).

For now, we dust a bit of baking soda on the floor of the box before filling it and it's really not bad. I think a filter will only help even more though. Putting activated charcoal in your litter itself, can leave black paw prints in your carpet or around your home; the stuff stains pretty badly.

Made in the USA of natural clay. Cat litter should never be flushed because cat poop contains a toxin that's not good for humans and we don't want it in our streams. Please research before flushing.

Uploading some photos so you can get a closer look at the product info. Smile. Recommended. Hope this helps!
review image review image review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.