Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Precious Time
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 26, 2012
...no real way to describe it. This is truly a great album, her best, in my opinon. But the whole last half seems to be more filler-type music than on either of her first two albums. The entire first side is incredible, amazing that not every song wasnt a single, but the last four...Take it anyway you want it is a rock song, but less puchy than the others they've made, Evil Genius is a melodic twist, and a hint of what most of her next album would sound like, but we didnt know that. Hard to Beleive is the same as Take it..., and Helter Skelter is a very faithful and well done remake, but seems that it should of taken place on one of the first albums for some reason...But...this is an incredible effort, and all nine songs (that also bugged me, inconsistancy is a little bit annoying) are true rock, and true to her style. If you dont own this, then GET IT!!! It you dont own an album of hers, try this first. If you don't like this, then you probably wont like much else of what she's done, because every song on here displays an emotion or style present on the rest of her albums.
2 helpful votes
on April 18, 2017
Thank You:)I had to replace my aging cassette version.
on April 3, 2017
Loved it enjoy totally
on May 21, 2014
Bentar is one of a kind. I remember buying this on vinyl when I was a kid. This album is classic!!!!! Everyone song on this album is just great!!! The production is great and Benatar's voice is one of a kind. I saw her recently and she and Spider signed my 45 and 45 sleever for "Promises in the Dark" and her autobiography "Between a Rock and Hard Place." BENATAR ROCKS!!!!!!
on July 23, 2009
I was helping my little 3 year old daughter build some legos the other afternoon, and out of the blue she started singing, 'heartbreaker, dream maker, love taker, don't ya messa around me', off key but I immediately recognized it. I sat her in front of youtube to watch a video of Pat and she was in awe. Very cute indeedy. But watchin those vids brought back some great memories and I had to get the album. I once had almost all of them on vinyl and wow, to rock to them again in 2009 . . . damn, Precious Time rocked! Prolly the best of all of them. There are 9 songs on this album and 9 songs on this album rock. Thanks Ms Benatar for this timeless creation.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on July 28, 2017
love it
on June 3, 2014
Love the 80's with Pat Benatar. This album along with Crimes of Passion solidified Benatar as a rock goddess. I had the cassettes (yes, cassettes for you youngsters) for these albums (In the Heat of the Night too, Benatar's first album); but eventually wore them out. Can play these songs all day long.
on June 5, 2013
This was one of my favorite Pat Benatar albums back in my high school days and I am still just as excited to hear it now as I was when it first came out on vinyl. Amazing that I still remember every single word to each song on this album. Pat rocks!
on June 8, 2016
Very Pleased!, Thank You!
on September 19, 2015
The QUEEN of Rock & Roll. I love evry last second of this album!