Sous Vide Precision Cooker Immersion Circulator by Forsous - 800W, Large Digital LCD Display, Stainless Steel, Powerful & Accurate, Easy to Use - Cook restaurant quality food at home
|Sale:||$94.59 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$105.40 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COOKING HIGH-END RESTAURANT QUALITY FOOD AT HOME: Forsous Sous Vide Machine allows anyone to produce restaurant quality results at home, no mater you are cooking newbie or professional, gives you perfectly predictable results with almost zero fuss.
- ALMOST ZERO NUTRIENT LOSS: remains food's nutrient, keeps vitamins levels of food at 90% after cooking,bring food to a precisely controlled temperature to deliver super-juicy, flavor-packed results from edge to edge, no overcook any more!
- EASY TO USE, WORKS WITH ANY POT OR CONTAINER: Just attach the Precision Cooker to a pot of any size with the adjustable clamp, and then set the time and temperature, then press start. Easy to operate and no fancy equipment required.
- POWERFUL & ACCURATE & SIMPLE AND LARGE DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY: Fast water-heating capability with 800 watts of power; large digital LCD display lets you control the time and temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit from across the room. Cooks professionally and precisely with absolute accuracy of +/- 0.1°C between 40-90° C/104-194° F in near silence.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND MAINTENANCE: with secure stand up design and removable stainless steel pump housing, almost no cleaning necessary, simply wash and air dry the housing. (*Do not rinse the top main part of the circulator in water*)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Forsous Sous Vide Precision Cooker is the perfect device for cooking high-end restaurant quality food at home. It's easy-to-use, powerful & accurate, allowing you to cook the perfect meal with the touch of a button. Become a home chef with this sous vide immersion circulator!!
Why choose Forsous?
- Easy-scroll selection wheel-effortlessly set the temperature and time.
- Simple and Large digital LCD display to switch from °C to °F easily.
- Ergonomic Grip-durable rubberized coating gives you a comfortable hold.
- Removable stainless steel housing for easy cleaning.
- 800 Watt reliable motor with a margin of error less than 1°F.
- ETL CERTIFIED
- Get a discount when buying other sous vide essentials kit at the same time by usingForsous promotion code
How does sous vide work?
Sous vide cooking is much easier than you might think, and usually involved three simple steps:
1. Attach your precision cooker to a pot or container, add water to in between the Min and Max lines, and set the time and temperature according to your desired level of doneness.
2. Put your food and ingredients in sous vide sealed bag and clip it to the side of the pot or container.
3. Finish by searing, grilling, or broiling the food to add a crispy, golden exterior layer.
That is it! Enjoy the best-cooked meal you have ever had.
- Temperature Min °C Room Temperature: 5°C (41°F)
- Temperature Max °C: 99°C(210°F)
- Temperature Stability: °C ±1%
- Thermal Power: 800W Max(110V)
- Circulation Pump: 8.50 LPM / 2.25 GPM Max
- Max Bath Size: 15L
- Input Power: 110-120V
- Wetted Materials: Stainless steel housing,Polypropylene (pump cap)
- 1 x Sous Vide Precision Cooker
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Top customer reviews
Having looked at immersion circulators, I initially was somewhat doubtful about their effectiveness but eventually decided to purchase the Forsous to test. It had excellent service and was on offer at $99.99. And this vendor alse sell other sous vide essentials kit, so that I can get all the needs with one purchase. I have to say I am delighted with my purchase and so far cannot fault it.
Reading the instructions, I felt a little complicated, but having once understood how to operate the device it is incredible simple to use.
As for recommended cooking times and temperatures for sous vide cooking, these vary so much depending whose advice you take that much is trial and error and you have to decide for yourselves. Forsous send me a TIME AND TEMPERATURE GUIDE and advice is not outwith the ranges given by many different experts.
The excellent of this device is that it can fit in almost any size pan (or container with straight sides) and it can accurately heat and maintain the temperature to a fraction of a degree - I have checked it with my thermometer. It comes with an adjustable clips and can be clipped on and off the edge of the pan very easily and holds firmly and seems to be well made and robust. It also heats the water up very quickly and the timer will not start until the correct temperature has been reached. And I noticed that the device will record my last cooking set temperature so that I needn't to recall my last cooking temperature.
Once finished with, the Forsous is easy to clean and store and takes up minimal space.
Overall, I recommend this in preference to a water bath and recommend it to anyone who want to try sous-vide cooking.
But in general it's a basic device, no app, no bluetooth, just put the temperature you want, and the time you want.
That's it really.
Also, the default is Celsius, wasn't sure how you change it to Fahrenheit. Had to google Celsius to Fahrenheit on my phone.
Having looked at immersion circulators I initially was somewhat doubtful about their effectiveness but eventually decided to purchase the Forsous. It had excellent reviews and was on offer at $94.59. I have to say I am delighted with my purchase and so far cannot fault it.
The instructions - what there are of them - are terrible, but having once understood how to operate the device it is incredible simple to use.
As for recommended cooking times and temperatures for sous vide cooking,these vary so much depending whose advice you take that much is trial and error and you have to decide for yourselves. The Forsous advice is not outwith the ranges given by many different 'experts' The beauty of The Forsous is that it can fit in almost any size pan (or container with straight sides) and it can accurately heat and maintain the temperature to a fraction of a degree - I have checked it with my Thermapen. It clips on and off the edge of the pan very easily and holds firmly and seems to be well made and robust. It also heats the water up very quickly and the timer will not start until the correct temperature has been reached. Once finished with, the Forsous is easy to store and takes up minimal space.
Not only would I recommend this in preference to a water bath but I would whole-heartedly recommend this piece of equipment to anyone who is looking to cook sous-vide.