|Item Weight||0.01 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 3 x 2.1 inches|
|Item model number||PIC3FR250F|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PREC3FR250F|
|National Stock Number||5120-01-596-9430|
Torq Wr 1/2" Dr Split-Beam Click Style 250Ft Lbs
|Item Weight||0.01 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Split-Beam Click Wrench 1/2" sq. Dr. Type: Flex Ratchet. Cap: 250 lb. ft. Stock code : TQFR250D
- Click wrenches overcome many of the problems associated with micrometer-style clock wrenches
- The wrench has few components, and all critical parts are welded together at assembly.
- There is no need to "work in" a C series torque wrench before using it the first time.
- Setting the tool requires only fingertip force since the adjustment mechanism is not under load.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Compare with similar items
Precision Instruments PREC3FR250F Silver 1/2" Drive Split Beam Torque Wrench with Flex Head
Precision Instruments PREC2FR100F Wrench (3/8" Dr. Split Beam Torque w/Flex Head (20-100 Ft./Lbs))
Precision Instruments PRED2F150HM Torque Wrench (3/8" Drive Dial-Type with Memory Pointer 150 lb. in.)
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (25-250 ft.-lb.) | 24340
Torq Wr 3/8" Dr Split-Beam Click Style 100Ft Lbs
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Elite Tool Center|
|Item Dimensions||26.00 x 3.00 x 2.10 inches||25.50 x 3.00 x 2.10 inches||2.00 x 2.00 x 18.00 inches||13.20 x 3.60 x 3.20 inches||26.00 x 3.00 x 2.50 inches||18.50 x 3.50 x 2.33 inches|
|Measurement System||inch||inch||inch||inch||Foot Pounds||inch|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
PREC3FR250F Features: -Convenience: This tool does not have to be ''turned down'' after use.. -Speed: Innovative torque mechanism requires only fingertip force to adjust.. -4% accuracy clockwise. -No need to reset tool. Use: -Torque Wrench. Quantity: -Single. Product Type: -Wrenches. Generic Dimensions: -Length: 22 1/8''. -1/2'' Dr. ''Split Beam'' Torque Wrench w/Flex head (40-250 Ft./Lbs). Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -4.25 Pounds.