4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Precision Port 4 Inch Flared Port Tube Kit
|Price:||$14.69 + $6.95 shipping|
- Reduces air turbulence to minimize or eliminate port noise
- Gives your enclosures a sleek, professional look
- Just cut to length, glue together, and install
- Mounts in 6-1/4" diameter cutout
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The unique flared-end construction of the Precision Port system enables it to outperform any standard port tube on the market. Conventional tubes suffer from nasty turbulence at the entrance and exit of the port, producing unwanted noise and poor sound quality.
Showing 1-8 of 48 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Each port is composed of 5 pieces: two flared ends (the outside flare is a little wider than the inside one), one 4" diameter tube, and two identical collars which connect the flared ends to the tube. The only thing I don't like is that, as of early 2017, there are no curves/elbows available for these Precision Ports. I don't know if regular ABS plumbing elbows would fit. So using the tube at longer lengths requires a large enclosure.
You need to use ABS cement (glue) to join the 5 pieces together. After you've applied the glue and pressed the pieces together, you only have a few seconds to twist or re-position the pieces, if necessary. After that it's permanent. The key is to fit the pieces together properly and quickly. If you don't have experience gluing ABS tubing, it's best to practice on scrap tubing first. Also, it's easy to get beads of excess glue to drip out on the inside. It won't affect the sound but will be unsightly. You can scrape off excess glue with your fingernail about 30-60 minutes after applying.