2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Precision Pro Golf, NX7 Golf Rangefinder
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2019 Edition PRO SLOPE GOLF RANGEFINDER: The Precision Pro Golf NX7 Pro Slope has been engineered to provide accurate distances on sloped or flat surfaces. Our Pro Slope technology makes it user friendly and helps you select the correct golf club.
- ADAPTIVE SLOPE TECHNOLOGY: Our NX7 Pro Slope golf laser rangefinder is infused with Pro Slope technology that provides a “play as” distance to make club selection simple. The slope function can be easily turned off for legal tournament play.
- CLEAR, QUICK, PRECISE: Built with crystal clear optics, 6X magnification, and precise technology, the NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder produces quick yardage of a golf ball’s distance to the hole and is easy to use, even for golfers with shaky hands.
- 400 YARD RANGE: This golf rangefinder has a 400-yard range capacity, is water-resistant, displays 1/10-yard measurements, and can be set for meters or yards. It is accurate to one yard and delivers a short vibration when you shoot the target.
- FREE LIFETIME BATTERY REPLACEMENT: This golf rangefinder comes with lifetime battery replacement services with product registration. The care package also includes a 2-year warranty, trade-in allowance, industry-leading support, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. PRESS AND RELEASE THE GREEN BUTTON TO TURN IT ON. Once it is on you can move to any target you are interested in and then
2.PRESS AGAIN AND RELEASE WHILE YOU HOVER THE CIRCLE ON YOUR FLAG, BUNKER, LAYUP SPOT, ETC.
3. THE NX7 PRO WILL VIBRATE AND GIVE THE YARDAGE.... and REALLY quickly!
4. WHILE IT IS "ON" YOU CAN SHOOT MULTIPLE TARGETS easy peezy.
The instructions could emphasize this more; Big print would be good. Just come out and say this doesn't work like 90% of the rangefinders out there; What ever! Because I read the instructions and that just did not leap off the page on me. So I took it to the course and HATED it in 5 minutes. Then someone sent me a rebuttal on my bad review. Sure enough, that guy was right, and I was as he put it "not using it correctly!" I tried to make it work like the old Bushnell. My Bad!
But hey, I got it now, and I am good to go golfing now!
Update 1/20/19: I had decided to ship it back. The unit started working on clear shots from 200 yards but I discovered when I had a forward pin and a downhill false front the unit would not give me a yardage. It read 60 yds...I would move around to see if it would work and it just would not work. I then took out my Nikon/Callaway and it worked right away. I was in a tournament in December and it happened. I like the look, size and even the jolt. But if I don't trust it...I just can't use it. Something else that was funny...when I received it I tried to make a measurement at a tree through my window. It would not give me a reading...I thought that was odd. I tried the same thing with my Callaway/Nikon and it worked fine. So I am not sure if the NX7 just doesn't have the laser power as the Callaway/Nikon unit.
I have found greater versatility using the NX7 for pinpointing different targets on the golf course that might not be indicated with a GPS; during practice hitting balls to specific targets knowing the precise distance; testing the accuracy of how far I hit each club. With the company satisfaction and performance guarantee backing, not to mention the great price,I did not see buying the NX7 as a risk. If you are looking for a top of the line laser rangefinder you should give the NX7 a test. I'm in my second golf season with the NX7 and look forward to having it in my golf bag.
Top reviews from other countries
The main reason being is that it is colour blind! It cannot detect yellow flags! This has caused me lost shots because of an incorrect reading or having to guess.
I tested this last night when I was sat outside the clubhouse after my round. I had a clear view of the 16th & 18th greens, both of which were equal distance from me. The 18th had a red flag and the 16th had a yellow flag. I measured the 18th green and it gave a reading of 47.5 yards. I did this several times and the reading each time was the same. I then measured the 16th green and no matter how many times I tried it just wouldn’t pick it up. The background was trees which were quite dark in places, so I felt there should have been enough of a contrast.
This is a major flaw in the product. Lots of golf clubs use yellow flags so this product is pretty useless to me. I spoke to a friend who has a Bushnell and asked if his had similar issues and he said no, making me think that this is not simply a characteristic of range finders in general.
I also recall another user who left a review on Amazon complained about poor performance with yellow flags, leading me to believe the issue isn’t just with mine.
This is a real shame for me. I really wanted a range finder that performed well but was reasonably priced compared to some of the Bushnell’s and Garmin’s. I don’t play enough golf to warrant spending upwards of £400. But, it’s a waste of £200 if it doesn’t perform properly.
Failed to catch the target consistently resulting in wildly variable yardages. (Bushnell hit them every time, first time).
On several occasions it was giving readings that were 60/70 yards out of what my eye and my playing partners devices were showing. I persevered for several days but ended up putting it away and sticking with the Bushnell. it also did not sit comfortably in my hand and felt flimsy. All in all, for me, one to miss.
Don’t waste the money or time
I love this! It's quick, accurate and feels good in the hand. The jolt works spot-on as does the slope adjustment. (which can be toggled off)
I'm really pleased with this purchase, no regrets at all!
I have been using it now for 3 months having never used a rangefinder before.
It is easy to use, very quick to measure and easy to get out and put away.
Only drawback has been it's inability to read flags that are blowing in heavy winds and sometimes struggles in low light with no wind! However, I suspect that the expensive makes also struggle in these conditions.
Quality also seems very good.
Overall, I would definitely recommend.