- PURCHASE ANY 10 (QTY.) PREDATOR GUARD PRODUCTS AND GET $18 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code 3QPIE3IF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- PURCHASE ANY 9 (QTY.) PREDATOR GUARD PRODUCTS AND GET $16 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code I5TOWSMM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- PURCHASE ANY 8 (QTY.) PREDATOR GUARD PRODUCTS AND GET $14 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code ENJ9A735 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- PURCHASE ANY 6 (QTY.) PREDATOR GUARD PRODUCTS AND GET $10 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code Q8ZHM5EH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- PURCHASE ANY 5 (QTY.) PREDATOR GUARD PRODUCTS AND GET $8 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code 8ECENA5G at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- PURCHASE ANY 4 (QTY.) PREDATOR GUARD PRODUCTS AND GET $6 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code H5VXPRRJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- PURCHASE ANY 3 (QTY.) PREDATOR GUARD PRODUCTS AND GET $4 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code RPHOUXVB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Predator Guard Solar Powered Predator Deterrent Light Scares Nocturnal Pest Animals Away, Chicken Coop Accessories
|Sale:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE WORLD'S NO.1 BEST-SELLING PREDATOR CONTROL LIGHT IS NOW AVAILABLE AT AMAZON - Twin lights mimic another predator's eyes, create fear and keep wild nocturnal animals far away - a more effective deterrent than a single flashing light. New random flashing pattern ensures animals do not become used to the lights and ignore them
- MADE WITH THE TOUGHEST INDUSTRIAL COMPONENTS, Predator Guard deterrent lights offer maintenance-free, all night protection, 365 nights a year
- REPELS ALL "WILD" NIGHT PREDATORS: Fox, Deer, Wolf, Coyote, Skunk, Bear, Owls, Hawks And More.
- PROTECTS: Gardens, Orchards, Vineyards, Ponds, Livestock, Chicken Coops, Trash Bins, Property, Campsites from night attacks
- SOLAR POWERED unit automatically charges itself - turns itself "on" at night and "off" in daylight - set it up once and your done! - purchase 3 or more units for 360 degree protection and get a discount: see coupon codes below under "Special Offers and Product Promotions"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||3.25 x 1 x 4 inches|
|Material Type||ABS Plastic|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 pounds|
One Attack By a Night Predator Can Wipe Out
All Your Investments and Hard Work.
Put An Immediate Stop To Wild Animals Destroying Your Property, Gardens and Livestock
Repels Human Predators Too
The acclaimed Predator Guard control device, deployed around the world, is solar powered, automatic and maintenance-free.
It protects your property, livestock and gardens from damage caused by nocturnal animals.
Predator Guard deterrent lights are made with the highest quality industrial components to give you guaranteed nightly protection.
Wild animals that hunt or feed at night are acutely aware of their surroundings. They will only feed in a safe area
where they will not be noticed. Predator Guard introduces a pair of flashing lights that an animal assumes is a set of eyes.
This disrupts their sense of safety and makes them immediately flee your property.
- Mounts On Any Surface With Screw and/or Internal Magnet
- Solar-Powered Unit Automatically Charges Itself – Turns Itself On At Night And Off In Daylight. No External Wires or Power Supply Required.
- Slanted Solar Panel Harvests Maximum Sunlight And Cannot Be Covered Or Compromised By Snow
- 2 Powerful LED Lights Offer 1/2 Mile Range Of Protection
- Humane, Non-Lethal and Safe. Eradicates The Need For Poisons or Traps Which Harm Domestic Animals, Wildlife and People.
- Use 4 Units For 360 Degree Protection
Unconditional 3 Year Warranty
We stand behind our product. All units come with a 3 Year Warranty against all defects.
In the unlikely event that your Predator Guard unit malfunctions, simply return it to us and
we'll rush you an immediate replacement unit.
On Sale for a Limited Period
Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of This Page Now
Buy 2 Or More Units And Get Free Shipping
Top Customer Reviews
Looking at my free range chickens, the most frequent question asked is "how do you keep them from being eaten"?
There is no short answer to that, as it involves sound coop construction, good structure placement on the landscape away from tree lines and other areas frequented by predators. My most vulnerable poultry at night would be ducks, as they tend to remain on the pond or seek tiny islands or brush for nesting.
Many people will write about the effectiveness of flashing light technology as a deterrent to night predators. My Honey Bee Apiary is among my most vulnerable to night raids as I do live in black bear country. I can say that these flashing light systems do appear to deter black bear visits... I have noticed their tracks in range of smelling honey emitting from the bee colonies... If "I" can smell it, then the bears must be VERY interested and yet, they pass...
Back in 2005 I began by using the Nite Guard units... they worked remarkably well on open range and I attached them to my portable chicken coop. With a light on every side, the chickens avoided attack from Raccoons, Fox, Bear, Coyote and other night predators that would have honestly had little problem breaking into a portable coop structure.
Those units by Nite Guard worked for years and some even continue to blink faintly for a few minutes after sunset, even with their solar panels nearly white and opaque from weathering. Nite Guard had a great idea and it worked! I have free range chickens that survived more than 6 years.
Later, a few years ago, another flashing light unit hit the market... Solar Nite Eyes... I immediately loved those new units as they brought new features such as Two flashing led lights (apparently to appear as the eyes of another animal) and have a larger solar panel than the Nite Guard units had. My favorite change was the addition of a magnet so I could just park them on any steel surface such as T-Posts or Metal Doors, even worked on gate hinges. I loved those units and have been using them for a few years now.
And this year, I found yet another version of solar powered flashing light units called Predator Guard.
When I saw them, I just thought to myself, isn't this just a repeat of Solar Nite Eyes and Nite Guard? So, I got my hands on several of them and was impressed with the changes that have been made, improving on the two predecessors...
Bigger Solar Panel, charges in less time
Angled Solar Surface so snow doesn't build up as quickly as it does with Nite Guard and Nite Eyes.
A ON/OFF switch! YES!! I was excited about that, as this allows me to charge and store them without having the units run down. If you want to have one in your glove compartment to use as FAKE security system for your car, or a LOCATOR in a large parking lot, it remains charged until you are ready. None of the other units do this... that is, allow you to turn them off if not needed.
Predator Guard has a Magnet...
Predator Guard has an enlarged screw/nail hole so you can slip it on and off without unscrewing.
Bigger Face... so it appears more imposing if it's used on your house or doors for security blinkers...
It has the lowest profile of all four unit designs.
Then came yet "another" flashing light unit called Yard Sentinel Predator Eye...
Out of the package, it appears to me, exactly like the Nite Guard unit that has been out for many years. With no improvement at all on the original design... in fact, based on my measurements, there is no difference between Nite Guard and yard Sentinel... I even phoned Nite Guard to ask if they were making units under two company and design names and they are NOT.
HEAD TO HEAD, UNIT TO UNIT Comparison...
Now I am a nut about being fair and accurate if I plan to compare anything... so rather than use single units, I obtained six of each design. The following are my observations regarding individual unit performance.
All units from each manufacturer were removed from their packaging within 15 minutes of each other.
All units were put on the same east facing window sill and allowed to charge from sunrise to sunset.
Even though, I could have turned off the Predator Guard units, I did not in order to see them perform with equal charging time.
All four units began flashing at or around the same time, Nite Guard, Nite Eyes and Predator Guard all came on virtually together with Yard Sentinel starting a little later.
In the morning, each of the units continued flashing with pretty equal intensity, though Yard Sentinel seemed a tad dimmer than the others and flashed at a lower rate.
I left all of the units in the same location through our past week of winter (low light) weather.
Nite Guard- Flashing Faithfully
Predator Guard- Nice and bright
Nite Eyes- right on que with the others.
Yard Sentinel Predator Eye.... I'm sorry to say... DEAD, not flashing at all... (all six of them)
I would also like to point out that if the rechargeable batteries in these units ever go completely caput, only one unit allows you to take it apart and that would be Predator Guard.
So, my final personal observations have left me with TWO FAVORITES-
Solar Nite Eyes - magnetic and versatility in placement
Predator Guard- ability to switch on/off, magnetic, replaceable battery.
Assuming flashing light technology works and does indeed repel those night free loaders, then two units out perform the others.
As a side note... it is easier to START with these units before wildlife discovers the buffet, than it is to deter them AFTER they add your animals to the menu. I'm sure if a bear had already visited my honey bees, he/she would be back no matter what, but I put the flashing lights out at the same time I began my bee research.
So, I am posting this review on my favorite unit/design, Predator Guard, even though it's about all of them.
Get them, they work and work well... please read my review of Solar Nite Eyes to see how I have found many ways to use them...
After mounting the lights at one foot off the ground on the chicken yard fence, the very first night, I stepped out and saw the whole coon family skirting the opposite side of my property than usual, away from where the light is mounted. They were headed AWAY from my property and di not get into the coop that night. The very next night I saw their glinting eyes in the flashlight on the property next to me, but they never came any closer. Since them, I have seen no sign of them again. It could only be the lights, as nothing else has changed. I think this is very significant since this mother coon had four mouths to feed, and we're the only ones nearby with any grain available, so it must be difficult to find feed for her family now. In other words, even though she must be desperate, she won't challenge these lights.
I really am amazed these work at all, and I was a skeptic for a long time, but now I've seen the proof. I am ordering a few more. The whole thing working, appears to depend on mounting the lights at the right height for the species targeted.
Thanks for a helpful and useful product that keeps me from having to harm any animal. I don't like killing any animal if its not necessary.