- Series: Routledge Explorations in Environmental Economics (Book 31)
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (May 3, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415774640
- ISBN-13: 978-0415774642
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,935,338 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Preference Data for Environmental Valuation: Combining Revealed and Stated Approaches (Routledge Explorations in Environmental Economics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
John Whitehead is a Professor in the Department of Economics at Appalachian State University, USA.
Tim Haab is a Professor of Environmental Economics at the Ohio State University, USA.
Ju-Chin Huang is Associate Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of New Hampshire, USA.