Other Sellers on Amazon
Premier Heat Lamp for Brooders, Lambs and Pets
|Price:||$50.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$14.00 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The "Prima" Heat Lamp is better in every way - strength, safety, protective guard and hanging system.
- Features a vented chimney system for greater heat displacement. Made with glass reinforced plastic that is resistant to high temperatures and ornery animals.
- Grill attachment keeps animals from damaging bulb. Lamp measures 9" diameter and 15" tall with 16' cord. Anti-chew spring wire on cord.
- Used to warm lambs, goat kids, chickens, ducks, puppies or for any animal that is sick or cold.
- Use standard or infrared (heat) bulbs, no larger than 250 watts. Bulbs are not included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cozy Products Safe Chicken Coop Pet Heater 200W Flat Panel Technology, One Size, Black
DELUXE WITH CLAMP BROODER LAMP FIXTURE FOR CHICKEN COOP HEN HOUSE CHICK WARMER HEAT LIGHT
250 WATT RED BROODER HEAT LAMP BULB CHICKEN COOP HEN HOUSE BABY CHICK 250w
INDUSTRIAL 12" BROODER LAMP FIXTURE CHICKEN FOR COOP HOUSE CHICK WARMER HEAT LIGHT
Premier Heat Lamp Stand For Brooders - Allows Adjustable Height of Heat Lamp - 28"W (Base) x 42"H
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Authentic Wares||Amazon.com||CoopsNMore||CoopsNMore||CoopsNMore||Premier 1 Supplies|
Common heat lamps are often blamed for barn fires, scorched wool and overheating. The "Prima" Heat Lamp is better in every way -- strength, safety, protective guard and hanging system. This rugged and reliable heat lamp is used to warm lambs, goat kids, chickens, ducks, puppies or for any animal that is sick or cold. Features a vented chimney system for greater heat displacement. Made with glass reinforced plastic that is resistant to high temperatures and ornery animals. Grill attachment keeps animals from damaging bulb. Anti-chew spring wire on cord. Measures 9 in. diameter, 15 in. tall with 16 ft. cord. Uses infrared or regular bulbs up to 250w. (We think 175 watt bulbs are best for lambs and goat kids.) To help reduce pecking with your birds, use a red colored bulb. Because fire is a potential risk with all heat lamps, always keep lamp at least 20" above bedding. Don't enclose lamp in a barrel or box, which can build up heat. CAUTION: Do not place lamps too close to livestock. When an animal’s body contacts the grill, the heat can build up and melt the plastic. Always keep the bottom of the lamp several inches away from the highest point of the animal. Some minor assembly is required. Bulbs are not included.