Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on March 12, 2013
I am totally glad that I purchased this product as recommended by a Hair Guru to eliminate the need for blow drying. I was skeptical at first but this cap is awesome. I was in a rush one morning and had to leave the house (still dark) and popped the cap in the microwave for 2 minutes, had my hair already rolled up after showering but my hair was not curly enough. Wore the cap while I drove (took it off after 5 minutes) but kept the rollers in to allow my hair to "cool". Got to my destination and was able to take the rollers out without any problem and got lots of compliments as to how "full" and shiny my looked! This is a great product for those who want to lose the curling iron and go healthy. Another trick I use is when I get home and I know that I am not going anywhere I put my curlers in and pop the cap in the microwave for 3 minutes and wear the cap for about 5-7 minutes. I leave the rollers in until bed time at which time I take the rollers out and silk wrap my hair. Extremely bouncy in the morning. The only drawback of this product is that its heavy on my head!
on October 11, 2010
I was skeptical of this product but had to give it a try. I have extremely flat, hard to curl hair. The steam cap actually works surprisingly well. I was shocked to take out the rollers and find perfectly set curls! The ONLY problem is that the hair/curlers directly above my ears did NOT curl for some reason. I tried again but still no curls above the ears. I made sure that all the rollers were completely covered and the cap was secure and tight so it could do it's thing under there. So, Im not sure why that is, but I am going to contact the company and see if there is a reason for that. Otherwise, all my other hair was curled. (I used those twisty, rubbery rollers) And I do have alot of hair! I would recommend this product for sure.
on February 21, 2015
The positive is it works as described, the negative is that the cap needs to be larger
as it is very difficult to get over even the smaller rollers so rollers get displaced under the cap.
on April 7, 2013
This product does not allow for oils in the hair. I use oils because my hair is very dry.
I curled my hair while there was no product in my hair. It came out kind of limp and very dry.
I can't return it because of the time lapse and I threw the box away. I will have to call the company
for further instructions.
on September 17, 2012
I love the Minute Curls steam & style bonnet. After putting rollers in my hair, then heating this bonnet up for 2 minutes and leaving it on my head for 3 minutes, my curly hairstyle is all set for the day. No more washing and setting my hair every night!!!!
on February 16, 2014
If they could make the cap larger and easier to get off and on, this could be a good product. If you use curlers that are even a tad larger than the small foam ones that come with the cap you will have a problem. My hair is quite short and I still had trouble with the cap. Most of the younger girls have long hair and want to use larger rollers. I don't think this cap is good choice is you are in that category!
on August 20, 2013
Read the manual ,realized that this is not for curly African American hair,since we use hair oils to nourish and condition our hair.More suitable for Caucasian type hair. Would like to read reviews from persons with my type of hair.I returned product after reading the warnings in the manual
on August 22, 2010
This product is very heavy. After heating and putting on head is was hard to manage due to weight. Had trouble placing it on head and it didn't want to stay in place. Constantly had to readjust because it wanted to slide back and down.
on February 16, 2011
I love my Curl Steamer,its fast working and easy to do.By the time I put my make-up on, my hair is set and it holds the curl wonderful.My hair looks better ,getting away from the Curling iron,it looks much healthier.Thank you what a wonderful idea.
on October 23, 2012
For so many years I slept on curlers or got a permanent. I have very straight thick hair. This is a God send. No more curlers, yeah.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.