- Save 15% each on Auphonix MPF2 Blue Yeti Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code AUPX15F3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Auphonix MPF2 Blue Yeti Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code AUPX10F2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Premium 6-inch Pop Filter For Blue Yeti Microphone by Auphonix
- Low Return Rate: 55% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "pop filter blue yeti"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Designed for the Blue Yeti microphone, this pop filter clamps directly to the Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro. The simple clamp will not damage your beautiful microphone, and you do NOT need to drill a hole just to fix a pop filter.
- Don't have a Yeti? No problem, because you can use this pop shield with any other desktop USB microphone by clamping it on to your desk. Such an easy way to filter the pops from your podcasts, voiceovers or screen captures.
- Easily clamps to square/rectangular microphone arms - most pop filters are designed for tubular microphone stands, and not square/rectangular booms.
- Double screen mesh gives the best distortion-free recording without degrading the quality of your voice. Remove the pops and nothing else.
- Strong, yet pliable, gooseneck holder supports the weight of the filter head, and makes for trouble-free placement. Set it and forget it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Own a Blue Yeti or another desktop USB mic? And you need a good pop filter?
The majority of pop filters you can buy are made for a microphone stand or boom.
But what if you want a pop filter that you can directly attach to your Blue Yeti, or easily use with any other desktop microphone?
Stop your search now and get the Auphonix Flat Clamp Pop Filter!
Designed to fit directly on the Blue Yeti, or clamp on to any standard desktop or flat surface microphone arm, the Auphonix Pop Filter just does the job, simple and easy.
If you have the Blue Yeti, just take the pop shield out of the packet, and clamp it directly to your Yeti.
If you have any other desktop microphone, simply clamp it to your desk, position it in front of your USB Mic and you are done
The filter will also easily connect to any flat surface microphone arm or boom.
Your new double screen pop filter will
- connect simply and easily to your Yeti, your square/rectangular mic arm, or your desk
- remove problematic plosives,
- and reduce the damage caused by saliva on the microphone.
Clean, professional recording, every time!
Why buy the Auphonix Desktop Pop Filter?
Trying to connect a standard pop filter to your desktop, or to a popular USB microphone like the Yeti Pro, is difficult and frustrating.
- The Flat Clamp Pop Filter is made of tough stuff and does a great job busting plosives, with its double screen.
- The flexible gooseneck holds firm under the weight of the filter
- And there is a year-long 100% money back guarantee
BONUS:When you buy this desktop filter you will also receive an ebook with ten great tips for recording
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And my podcast sounds awesome. I've recorded a solid half dozen episodes on the Unified Republic of Stars at this point and it shows no signs of wearing out. So, that's quality.
A couple of notes about it:
1) It does clamp nicely to the Yeti's stand but you'll probably have to play with it to make it fit on along with the USB connection and the headphone jack. But, it's only a few minutes out of your day and you're probably not making money off what you're doing with it anyway, so what's a minute or two, am I right?
2) It doesn't stop lip smacking from making it through. Listen for it when you record. If your lips are wet, there might be a little pop between words where you press your lips together (I'm sure there's a technical term for this but, what am I? A linguist?) But it's tiny, and probably hardly audible except to the person recording. And I'm sure it would be worse without this filter. Just look for those little blips on the waveform and edit them out. Or... you know... lip balm.
3) Place it a little less than a handwidth away from the mic, since you're supposed to speak into the mic at about a handwidth. Unless you like rubbing your lips up against the filter, which I totally understand but, yeah... it's not really my thing. Plus, I imagine less saliva might make it last longer.
I bought the one-pack and that seems more than enough for me. But I'll report back if I find it falling apart after the next few episodes.
Also, the bonus ebook. Not a bad little extra. Didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know but, then, I've recorded things before. But for a newbie, it could totally change the way you think about audio. Or not. Hey, it's up to you.
The manufacturer contacted me when my order was placed and sent me a picture showing how to use it with the Blue Yeti Pro. Later, they also sent me a good article on how to make good recordings. I don't often run into such customer support.
I have attached a picture of the pop filter clipped on a stand with an MXL spider adapter and a Yeti Pro microphone.
I think, there are better reviews than this, with more details. So, because I have read some reviews where they complain about how difficult it is to put the filter on the Blue Yeti –all I want to add is that it is not true.
To put the Auphonix 6-inch Pop Filter in the Blue Yeti you only need to be careful –just a little– and USE YOUR HANDS. Does that sound incredible? The filter is not going to put there automatically. Use your hands, do the work, and is very simple.
Actually you can sit the microphone completely vertical and move it as you please according to your own sound settings if you put the filter carefully. There is no problem at all.
Edit: So as of March 21, 2017 I've begin to notice that the filter cannot hold itself when bending a certain way. Now that's not to say this is a bad filter, it just means that it's very limited on how one can bend it a certain way. You'll know what I'm talking about once you see for yourself. I've attached two new pictures of what I'm referring too.
Most recent customer reviews
Instead of clipping it likes it shows in the picture, if you reach it around the back it looks better.
I do have an issue with the mounting hardware.Read more