- Save 15% each on Auphonix MPF2 Blue Yeti Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code AUPX15F3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Auphonix MPF2 Blue Yeti Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code AUPX10F2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Premium 6-inch Pop Filter For Blue Yeti Microphone by Auphonix
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.33. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.02 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Designed for the Blue Yeti microphone, this pop filter clamps directly to the Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro. The simple clamp will not damage your beautiful microphone, and you do NOT need to drill a hole just to fix a pop filter.
- Don't have a Yeti? No problem, because you can use this pop shield with any other desktop USB microphone by clamping it on to your desk. Such an easy way to filter the pops from your podcasts, voiceovers or screen captures.
- Easily clamps to square/rectangular microphone arms - most pop filters are designed for tubular microphone stands, and not square/rectangular booms.
- Double screen mesh gives the best distortion-free recording without degrading the quality of your voice. Remove the pops and nothing else.
- Strong, yet pliable, gooseneck holder supports the weight of the filter head, and makes for trouble-free placement. Set it and forget it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Premium 6-inch Pop Filter For Blue Yeti Microphone by Auphonix
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Net Success Group||Earamble Tech||Amazon.com||aSavings||MudderOnline||Net Success Group|
|Item Dimensions||7.28 x 14.57 x 1.18 in||—||1.25 x 7 x 5.5 in||2 x 8 x 15 in||1.97 x 3.35 x 3.15 in||7.28 x 14.57 x 1.18 in|
Own a Blue Yeti or another desktop USB mic? And you need a good pop filter?
The majority of pop filters you can buy are made for a microphone stand or boom.
But what if you want a pop filter that you can directly attach to your Blue Yeti, or easily use with any other desktop microphone?
Stop your search now and get the Auphonix Flat Clamp Pop Filter!
Designed to fit directly on the Blue Yeti, or clamp on to any standard desktop or flat surface microphone arm, the Auphonix Pop Filter just does the job, simple and easy.
If you have the Blue Yeti, just take the pop shield out of the packet, and clamp it directly to your Yeti.
If you have any other desktop microphone, simply clamp it to your desk, position it in front of your USB Mic and you are done
The filter will also easily connect to any flat surface microphone arm or boom.
Your new double screen pop filter will
- connect simply and easily to your Yeti, your square/rectangular mic arm, or your desk
- remove problematic plosives,
- and reduce the damage caused by saliva on the microphone.
Clean, professional recording, every time!
Why buy the Auphonix Desktop Pop Filter?
Trying to connect a standard pop filter to your desktop, or to a popular USB microphone like the Yeti Pro, is difficult and frustrating.
- The Flat Clamp Pop Filter is made of tough stuff and does a great job busting plosives, with its double screen.
- The flexible gooseneck holds firm under the weight of the filter
- And there is a year-long 100% money back guarantee
BONUS:When you buy this desktop filter you will also receive an ebook with ten great tips for recording
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You'll notice that a lot of pop filters have an angled clamp. That's so it can fit around the small square arm of a mic boom. This one does not fit around. And if you clamp it with the screw know facing horizontally, the weight of the filter will put excess stress on the rubber adhesive that's inside the clamp. As a result, the rubber piece will move slightly and stick out a bit. It doesn't hurt anything but IMO looks unsightly. You can reposition the rubber by heating up the adhesive with a blow dryer or heat gun (let it cool before you clamp again)
The solution to this is to clamp it veritically so that the knob is on top. This will spread the weight of the filter more evenly and no matter how tight it's clamped, the adhesive won't move.
I wish the adhesive was a bit stronger so it didn't move at all but overall, I have it optimally setup and I don't think I would clamp it this way had I not known about the adhesive.
Functionally it works great, I used it in a recording session with a female vocalist in a non-ideal environment where there was a lot of echo so it was key to do everything I could do to improve the sound. This filter stripped out the plosives as advertised and the recording came out great. Testing it on my own speaking voice also sounded fine.
Bottom line, maybe not as pretty as the custom-made Yeti version, but it's a great price...and curiously, easier to fit to the Yeti itself.
Only complaint is that, if you move it around a lot it will get less flexible. I'm not taking a star off this because moving it around is your choice, and you should just get it in place and leave it.
Pretty good for 20 bucks. Recommended.
Most recent customer reviews
Arrived on time and works 100%. No complaints.