- Buy 4 or more Bath Bomb Molds and Save 15% on your purchase. Enter code BATHBOM4 at checkout Enter code BATHBOM4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 Bath Bomb Molds and Save 10% on your purchase. Enter code BATHBOM1 at checkout Enter code BATHBOM1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 Bath Bomb Molds and Save 5% on your purchase. Enter code BATHBOM5 at checkout. Enter code BATHBOM5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Premium Bath Bomb Molds – Stainless Steal Lush Bath Bomb Mold Kit Perfect For Making Homemade Cosmetic & Fizzy Bath Bombs – Two Half Bath Molds Per Set - D80mm Exact size of Lush Bath Bombs
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEAL BATH BOMB MOLDS: Why buy expensive bath bombs when you can make your own lush bath bombs? Our stainless steel bath bomb mold set allows you make beautiful, luxurious and soft bath bombs. This lush bath bomb mold set is fun, easy to use and saves you money. Make your dream bath bombs in a matter of minutes!
- DURABLE AND EASY TO USE: Unlike cheap plastic bath bomb molds, our resilient metal bath bombs molds are stainless steel and sturdy enough to make any bath bomb you desire. It’s dishwasher safe and the molds won’t have a chemical reaction with citric acid as they are made from the best quality steel available. We believe in manufacturing safe, effective and fun bath bomb molds.
- REUSABLE AND FUN: Making handmade bath bombs are a breeze with our sturdy bath bomb set. Just fill each side overflowing with your mix and pack them together tightly. Then gently slide the sides away and allow your bath bombs to air-dry. The mold halves are exactly the same, they do not lock together.
- HIGHEST QUALITY BATH BOMB MOLDS: All of our metal bath molds are tested prior to packing to make sure they are chemically resistant and will last for years. Quality control checks are done to ensure you are getting the best bath bomb mold set available.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTED: We are so sure that you will love our heavy duty stainless steel bath bomb molds that we protect all orders with a no questions asked 100% money back guarantee. We are committed to maintaining the highest quality bath bomb molds on the market.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
NOTE: This stainless steel bath bomb was purposely designed to bend for easy removal of homemade bath bombs. The benefits of lush Bath Bombs: Bath bombs are a great way to enhance your bath. You can create your own organic lush bath bombs as wonderful gifts for family and friends with our premium stainless steel bath bomb mold set. Create your own luxury spa bath with eucalyptus oil for sinus relief, aromatherapy to enhance your mood and feel relaxed, as an air freshener, or use in the shower. The possibilities are endless! What type of Bath Bombs can I make? You can make handmade bath bombs with special ingredients such as flowers, bath salt, lavender, aloe, sage, wild rose, lemon chamomile and any other ingredient your heart desires. Bath bombs are great for spa fizzes and moisturizing dry skin. Use our bath bomb mold set to make the relaxing and pure quality bath bombs your heart desires. Why Buy From Us? We believe in manufacturing the most pure, pristine and high quality products available in the market today. Our bath bomb molds are protected with a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee because we are confident our product will meet your highest expectations. Cheap plastic bath bombs break easily and cause a mess. We know our stainless steel bath bomb won’t break and will provide you with an amazing bath bomb. Click the "Add To Cart" Button above and start making luscious and amazing bath bomb molds today!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Nice shiny inner surface makes for a very pretty, smooth bomb and easy removal even without treating the inside of the mold with anything.
A couple of gentle taps with the round (not edge) of a spoon on either side around about a half inch above the seam line is all you usually need. Then simply gently unscrew to loosen, and the top comes right off!
I personally like to then put the mold gently back on, flip the whole thing over, then repeat with other end so the whole bomb is loosened from the mold.
I then take a square of pre-cut plastic wrap (or waxed or parchment paper) to unmold the bomb onto into my hand (top side up, if your bomb Has a top side (ie; decorations, etc)).
I then place it onto a flat baking sheet with a slight edge (just in case....lol) that has a thick towel folded into it, and a layer of wax paper or cling wrap on top of That to keep the towel clean.
**edited to add: These days, I use a piece of egg crate acoustic foam to hold my bombs nicely and keep them from rolling around.
I got it [https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0002ZPLP2/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1]here on amazon. :) **
This prevents the fizzies from getting a flat place, or rolling about, and the cookie tray is so you can move your batch of bombs to a safe out of the way place while they dry the needed 24+ hours to get solid.
If you can afford to buy multiples of this wonderful mold, you can leave the bottom half in the mold while they dry, putting them into a muffin baking tray to keep them from rolling around.
**edit: Do not do this if you have Any humidity issues, or the exposed part will take on water and Swell, giving you 'muffin top', while the bottom part stays stuck into the Mold. That's best case scenario- it can also crack or even snap right in half!
Am I speaking from experience from South Florida summers? Why yes, sadly, yes I am. lol!
I find just taking it out Immediatly is really the best, at least for me.
With the acoustic foam [https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0002ZPLP2/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1]HERE, you don't even Need the cookie tray (unless you are planning on loading it up with super heavy butter filled bombs made with this extra large mold, and them moving it... I'd hate for you to have a tragedy!**
Since this mold Is so large, you may want to (at least!) double your recipe, because it takes a nice amount of product to fill them up!
My first time working with them, I made a basic recipe and only got 2 3/4 bombs!
I pressed the sides together as firmly as I could on the last bomb, after only being able to mound 1 side of the mold a Tiny bit, and barely getting to the top rim of the other, and it pretty much cracked as I was unmolding it. A shame, but that was just a keeper bomb that I put in my own tub!
These are of a size that 1/2 is enough for an extremely comfortable bathing experience, and my nephew, a self proclaimed bath bomb junkie, has even knocked this size into quarters to make them last longer without losing any of the fizzy, moisturizing goodness!
Stainless steel so they won't react with your citric acid, or crack and break like some flimsy acrylic molds, especially if you try to re-use them!
Highly recommend these and will probably be getting more in the not so distant future.
**edited to add: I still Love this bomb mold! I use it often! It is still in Great shape January 26th, 2017!
I have also found another use for this mold- it makes a great scoop/measuring cup!
One half of the mold holds *exactly* 1/2 cup dry measure, which makes it simply Perfect for scooping out citric acid and bicarb for the recipes. Most basic recipes call for 1 part Citric to 2 parts bicarb, so even if you just want to run a quick test batch, one scoop of your citric to 2 scoops of bicarb has you set! Plus it's super easy to level, easier than a glass measuring cup, and it's Always right there, handy and Empty! Can't beat that with a Stick!
...well, you Could, but why would you want to do That, Right? :D
Roger's Wife ♡
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Makes bigger and heavier compared to Lush bombs (I compared my handmade vs. brand)
Makes smooth bomb texture (some people like the "Saturn ring" but I...Read more