Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 2, 2015
I got this today for my Olympus TG-2, charged both batteries (one appeared already charged,) put one in the camera and it worked. During charging the battery and charger remained cool or only very slightly warm - a good sign. As a battery charges, an LED indicator light starts red, and gradually changes to yellow and, finally, green to indicate a full charge. This took about an hour, but I don't know whether the uncharged battery was, in fact, partially charged. I am now charging the Olympus-brand battery, but it is not done yet.

The charger came with a 12v automobile charger, which I have not tried.

Although it was not mentioned in the product description, it also came with a US-to-Europe plug adapter, which should work on the continent but not in the UK, which uses a different plug. I did not see this adapter mentioned in the product description. The charger is marked for 100-240VAC, but I have no way of testing this.The real test will be when I use the batteries in my TG2 for about two hours of snorkeling. I will report back after my next snorkeling trip in several months.
on October 3, 2016
Batteries last longer than the OEM battery that came with my camera. Charger and batteries appear to be high quality. I will update this review in a few months to report how well batteries are holding up.
on July 18, 2015
Cheap but works. I have a Olympus TG1 and TG4. The product is exactly as shown in the photo. The battteries work fine in the TG1 and TG2.

Not sure how long the charger or batteries will work....but at this price if it only works for a year....that is fine.

My daughter has a similar camera and I ordered one of these for her.

Not sure how someone could give a negative review. Does not make sense.
on March 31, 2017
Excellent product. I had to charge batteries through my Olympus camera in the past, so the camera was unavailable for long periods of time. Getting two extra batteries and the charger and accessories has been a great improvement. I used these extensively on vacation and was never disappointed. So glad I made this purchase!
on August 17, 2015
I didn't get to use it much because it was part of an order I had made with an Olympus underwater camera TG-4 that was immediately defective upon purchase and yet the company wanted me to pay for shipping to get it fixed. I therefore had no reason to keep this. This product, however, did everything they claimed and appears to be an excellent quality product...solid. If I were going to buy another Olympus camera, I would have kept it...but I will never buy from Olympus again.
on March 28, 2015
The charger is good (I'd give it 4stars) the batteries died after about 15 recharges (I'd give them no stars-- thus the 2 star average). I'd sure expect way more charges. We were on an extended trip and their lack of holding a charge proved to be a problem for me. Fortunately, the Olympus battery that came with the camera stayed strong and picked up the slack left by the BM "non"-premium batteries.
on September 13, 2016
Both batteries and the charger worked for me during a trip to Mexico, so Ive tested/used the charger in both 110 and 220 volts. No problems here, and the price was right. Product recommended.
on November 12, 2014
This set is a real bargain. The batteries are 1500 mAh compared to the factory 1270 mAh which should translate into more pictures per charge. Having the ability to charge with either 110 or 12 V is a real plus when travelling. I had previously purchased the same package of batteries and charger for our Olympus SZ-16 which has a slightly different battery but I find the chargers are the same and can charge either camera's battery so now I have one charger for home and one for the RV.
on June 6, 2013
The charger and batteries work wonderfully. The batteries fit snug in the charger and were refueled in a couple of hours. The charger also had no trouble recharging the OEM battery.

This is a great deal and arrived exactly as described in the ad.
on April 16, 2013
I always have extra batteries for my camera. I have even occasionally bought the brand name batteries for other cameras before. Nothing compares to these batteries. They charge well, last a LONG time and are really good.

They are indeed generic, but who cares as long as they work? And they do indeed work well.

These are also the correct size and not just slightly off (something that can be a problem for some Olympus models, even with the official batteries).

The charger I got is a Vivitar charger, who always seem to make good quality chargers.

I am going to look for batteries for wife's camera from this company as well.