$21.95 ($0.37 / Count)
FREE delivery: Tuesday, Dec 6 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Sunergetic
($0.35 / Count)
($0.33 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Sunergetic
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Premium Berberine Supplement - 1200mg of Berberine Per Serving - Berberine HCL Supplement Non-GMO - Immune & Cardiovascular Support- 60 Berberine Capsules
|Price:||$20.85 ($0.35 / Count) $19.76 ($0.33 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Benefits||Immune Support|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||60 Count|
|Number of Items||1|
|Allergen Information||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free|
About this item
- ADVANCED BERBERINE SUPPLEMENT: Our Berberine Supplement provides 600mg of Berberine HCI per capsule. Just two capsules of Sunergetic’s Berberine formula, provides 1,200 mg of high quality Berberine. Our Berberine HCI capsules are easy to swallow, vegetarian and convenient.
- POWERFUL HEALTH BENEFITS OF BERBERINE: If you need a high quality Berberine supplement, you can count on our premium vegetarian Berberine capsules because we use high quality Berberine and each capsules has 600 mg of Berberine. Our Berberine HCI Supplement provides you with 600mg of Berberine per capsule, which is a higher amount of Berberine per capsule than many other Berberine formulas.
- POWERFUL BERBERINE DOSE: Many research studies on Berberine have been done at a level of 1,000 mg - 1,500 mg. Unlike many other brands, we use 600mg of Berberine per capsule. Our Berberine supplement helps you achieve optimal levels of this potent plant alkaloid with fewer capsules per day.
- MANUFACTURED IN GMP CERTIFIED FACILITY: Our Berberine supplement is free of gluten, corn, salt, soy, yeast, preservatives, dairy and shellfish. Our Berberine HCI complex is manufactured in an FDA registered facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Berberine can come from many sources including goldenseal and Oregon grape. Sunergetic Products uses Berberis Aristata as our source of Berberine ensuring you receive a quality form of Berberine. Sunergetic’s Berberine capsules provide many powerful health benefits.
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% each on Sunergetic Products offered by Sunergetic when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code 10OFFSUNBUY4 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 7% each on Sunergetic Products offered by Sunergetic when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code GET7OFFSUN at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 5% each on Sunergetic Products offered by Sunergetic when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code GET5OFFSUN at checkout. See more products in this promotion
From the brand
Supports Cardiovascular Health
Formulated to help support healthy cardiovascular function, our Sunergetic Berberine gives your heart one more thing to love.
Supports Immune System
1,200 mg of Berberine daily may help support healthy immune function so your body can fight strong all year long.
Potent & Powerful
Unlike other brands that only contain 400 mg per capsule, our capsules contain 600 mg so you only need to take two each day.
Made in a GMP-Certified facility, vegetarian, gluten free, made without yeast, corn, salt, preservatives, dairy, or soy.
While other Berberine supplements only provide 500 mg per capsule, we make getting the recommended, researched amount of 1,200 mg easy by packing 600 mg of quality Berberine into every capsule. Designed to help support a healthy immune system, cardiovascular function, digestion, and more, our advanced formulation is as powerful as it is pure. Vegetarian, and free of gluten, dairy, and soy, Sunergetic Berberine is made in a GMP-certified facility and every batch meets the highest standards of quality.
|Magnesium Complex||Berberine||Kidney Cleanse||Psyllium Husk||Blood Pressure Support||Nerve Support|
|Product Features||500 mg of Magnesium Complex (citrate and oxide) per Capsule||1,200 mg of Berberine HCL per Serving.||Features Cranberry Extract (Pacran), Astragalus and Uva Ursi||Fiber - Psyllium Husk Extract||Features Hibiscus Extract, Garlic, Olive Leaf, Green Tea, Hawthorn Extract, Juniper Berry, Vitamin C & more.||Features 600 mg of Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Benfotiamine (Vitamin B1), Turmeric, Broccoli, Ashwagandha, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12.|
|Benefits||Supports Energy Production and Cardiovascular Health*||Supports Blood Sugar Levels already within the normal range*||Supports Kidney Health and Urinary Tract*||Supports Regularity and Digestion*||Supports Blood Pressure and Cardiovascular Health*||Helps Support the Neurological System, Nerve Function, and Healthy Circulation from your fingers to your toes*.|
|Packaged in USA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Full Label Disclosure||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 inches; 2.72 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 23, 2015
- Manufacturer : Sunergetic
- ASIN : B01AMPTXLE
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,013 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #312 in Herbal Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is broken. Not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication, or have a medical condition, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product or any dietary supplement.
Helps support immune system. Helps support cardiovascular health.
Berberine HCI 1200mg per serving
Take two (2) vegetarian capsules once daily with a meal or as directed by a health care professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**UPDATE** April 14, 2018. I still think this is the best! I am going to a naturopath who put me on “doctor” products that had berberine in them. So I decided to stop taking this berberine around November of last year. I had been loosing weight like crazy on this, but I figured I am still getting berberine so I will be ok. Well the weight loss screeched to a halt, and by the end of February I was trying to figure out what changed. I finally started taking this berberine again and whoosh! the weight loss started again. I feel so good on this and my body just loves it. I feel happy and my blood sugar is good and the weight just drops off and nothing else has changed. I can’t recommend this product enough and again I give it 5 stars.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.