- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- ASIN: B01MTJES20
- Average Customer Review: 72 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #217,013 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
NV Solar Camping Shower Bag with Removable Hose and On-Off Switch Head, 5-Gallon, Green upgraded
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds 5 gallon that warms up when exposed to sunlight for about 3 hours-
- It has a switchable shower head and with a temperature gauge.
- Foldable and lightweight when empty for easy carry and storage.
- Small mesh pocket for your toiletries like shampoo, soap, toothpaste or toothbrush. The shower bag comes delivered in a useful mesh bag.
- New Upgraded Removable flexible and kink free hose that provides gentle and steady water flow.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
|Package Height||2.36 x 6 x 12 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.9 pounds|
The shower bag is designed for people who loves outdoor activities. If you're hiking, camping or climbing and out of reach of running water , you'll want to pack one of these. It holds 5 gallon of water. The shower action is powered by good old gravity: Simply hang it on a tree branch, and the weight of the water results in a steady, gentle stream. This premium shower bag has a clear back feature to allow sunlight to penetrate the bag so water warms up when you hang in the sun for about 3 hours. A temperature gauge is also integrated into the back of the bag. Features: Holds 5 gallon of water powered by solar technology to warm it up. Portable and lightweight(420g) when it is empty, easy to carry and storage. Flexible removable hose that provides steady gentle water flow. Strong handle for reliable hanging and carrying. Flexible Hose is Removable; Showerhead is Complete on/off nozzle. For additional leak protection, the bag features a tough 4-ply construction of PVC layers.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
When your hands are soapy/slick, you CAN NOT turn the spigot on.
The hose is too short
Be sure you have something like pliers to get a grip
Otherwise the shower unit is fine.
Going to replace the hose for something a little longer