- ♥♥ - 【How To Select The Right Width】-The strap is standard style, can fit most 20mm/22mm/24mm Wide Watches, If the previous strap head is flat .A tool will be offered to Installation the band . Measure exactly the width of the place where the watch band attaches the watch (as the photo shows).Note:The error of 1mm can lead to inappropriate,it should be keep the 100% exact size measuring.
- ♥♥ - 【Premium Materials】-Cotton canvas is durable, soft, breathable . Upscale Metal Buckle made of 316L stainless steel with double electroplating process instead of general one-layer plating process to fixed the color of watch band being more durable. Nylon + leather contrast Military Sports Style Watch Straps
- ♥♥ - 【Optimal Fit】- Guaranteed to fit all men and women or money back; Approximately 8" total length when not attached to watch; Designed to fit wrists 5.75" to 8", but watch geometry also impacts fit.
- ♥♥ - 【Swap In Seconds】- swap to compliment your wardrobe or mix and match with leather & canvas bands to take your timepiece from the workplace to the gym.
- ♥♥ - 【Package includes】- Package includes: 1 x watch band, 1 x Installation tool, 3 x Table axis. 12 Months Hassle-Free Warranty: Please contact us if got defective items, we'll send you a replacement or full refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The strap is standard style, can fit most 20mm/22mm/24mm Wide Watches, If the previous strap head is flat (as the photo shows).A tool will be offered to Installation the band
12 Months Hassle-Free Warranty: Please contact us if got defective items, we'll send you a replacement or full refund.
1 x watch band
2 x Table axis
1 x Installation tool
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer : Nice Pies
- ASIN : B07FDD4FTL
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : July 8, 2018
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Nice Pies|
|Part Number||Nice Pies|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||Shock resistant|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
BARTON Watch Bands - Canvas Quick Release Watch Straps - Choose Color & Width - 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, or 23mm
Ullchro Nylon Watch Strap Replacement Canvas Military Army Men Women - 18, 20, 22, 24mm
Archer Watch Straps - Premium Nylon Quick Release Replacement Watch Bands for Men and Women, Watches and Smartwatches | Multiple Colors, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Nice Pies||Barton Watch Bands||Ullchro||Helfen Company|
|Color||Apricot 20MM||Khaki Tan||Deep Blue||Black/Gray|
|Size||20mm, 22mm, 24mm||20mm||22mm||20mm (See diagram)|
|Size Map||20mm, 22mm, 24mm||—||22mm||—|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the thickness of the band v. so many others that are just to thin. Its thickness will be cause for a break-in before it softens.
Also, this is NOT a "NATO" band which is a specific, one piece design. search "NATO band."
Required a little finesse to remove the spring bars, included for mounting the strap to the watch lugs. The spring bar is retained on the strap by a spring loaded retainer projecting thru a hole in the back of the strap. Used the included screwdriver to press the retainer down then slid the bar out of the strap and discarded it. The Suunto watch uses bar that screws on and is not interchangeable with standard spring bars. The Suunto bar fits this strap perfectly.
Some slight fraying at the loose end of the strap, to be expected with a nylon canvas strap, easily cured by holding the end of the strap over a match flame briefly and carefully.
No other fraying visible after two months of daily wear including landscaping, camping, chopping a couple of cords of wood. I wear this thing 24/7.
Have just ordered a spare to keep on hand for when this one wears out in a year or two. Equal in quality to the Suunto band, at much more reasonable price.
The installation of this strap with the tool that came with it was challenging. And, that is even with a magnifying task lamp that I use to work with small electronic components! The release armatures on the pins intended to make it quick and easy were not aligned well in the groove of the strap, causing them to be caught up in the mesh of the strap. I ended up using other tools that I have to work it out, taking over half an hour to finally get it installed.
When I first put it on, the sizing was a little off with either being too loose or too tight between two eyelets on the strap. Also, the nylon mesh on this was somewhat stiff, making it still more like a bangle. But, I thought it would break in over the next few months to allow for a more snug fit. So far, a couple months in and it still does not seem to want to relax. I may just have to soak it in boiling hot water at a curve, then dunk it in ice water, as well as punch a new eyelet to get it to fit more comfortably. We'll see what happens.
I like the quality of the material and the style. It does take a little effort to break it in. It comes pretty stiff. There is already a slight bit of fraying around the quick release tab.
The bigger issue is that the end of the longer piece has to be forced through the buckle. It seems to be about a mm wider than the opening in the buckle. I can get it in there, but there's a little bit of indention on the strap where it goes through the buckle. Which would be OK I guess, but I'm worried about the edges fraying as they rub against the inside of the buckle every time I take the watch on or off.
More to come...