Premium White Cellular Light Filtering Shade Blind28.5" (28 1/2) W x 72" L (ACTUAL SIZE 28"x72") - Custom Cut Fast Shipping
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pre-cut by 1/2 in. to accommodate for the mounting brackets and hardware (a 1/4 in. on either side of the blind) to fit inside a window frame measuring the width ordered
- Provides a high level of privacy and is ideal for dining rooms, living rooms, family room, playrooms, kitchens and offices
- Keeps rooms warm in the winter and cool in the summer by reducing heat loss in winter up to 22.2% and heat gain in summer by up to 56%
- Absorbs distracting outside noise to make your home quieter and prevents harmful, damaging UV rays from entering your home
- Cellular blinds are the easiest window treatment to clean and have anti-static and dust repellent properties.
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTIOPN FOR IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION
Blackout cellular shades are the ideal window covering for anyone that wants the insulation provided by cell shades while also blocking natural light.
Whether you work an evening shift and sleep during the day or have an infant's room that you would prefer to keep dark, blackout cellular shades keep the sun away so that everyone at home can get more sleep. They're also perfect for media rooms, cutting down the light and preventing those pesky glares that ruin your favorite movies, video games and sporting events.
One of the reasons that cellular shades make for excellent blackout shades is because of the pocketed, honeycomb design. The cells are constructed in a way that makes it easy for them to catch air and insulate your windows, but they can also be lined with fabric like Mylar or foil to seal away sunlight.
Please take a moment to double check your measurements.
If you plan to hang mount your blinds on the outside of your window, please measure outside of the window frame.
If you plan to mount on the inside, your measurements should be taken from inside the frame.
Please refer to the picture provided here in this listing. If you have questions, feel free to ask or search for "How to measure for window blinds" on YouTube.
Your blinds will arrive pre-cut slightly smaller than the ordered size to allow room for the mounting hardware and for the blind to move up and down freely.
For example, a 35" wide inch blind will arrive with about a 1/4" cut off of each side and measure about 34.5" wide. This is the correct size for a 35" wide window.