Premium Charred American Oak Aging Barrel (2 Liter) - No Engraving/Includes 12 page color barrel aged cocktail recipe booklet
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adds delicious flavor to your whiskey, bourbon, rum, tequila, wine and scotch
- Ages super fast and increases the smooth flavor in just a few weeks
- Includes: barrel, stand, spigot, bung, paper funnel and instructions. The 2 liter oak barrel is approximately 7″ from end to end and about 6″ in diameter. 2L holds slightly more than 1.75mL (1/2 gallon)
- Use for multiple batches of flavor packed drinks. Reuse again and again. Great for making your own personalized flavor profile and signature cocktails
- Barrel Aged Cocktail Recipe Booklet – Red’s Recipes You will get our barrel aged cocktail recipe booklet. 12 page color booklet filled with tips, ideas and 16 delicious recipes. Including recipes for whiskey, bourbon, scotch, tequila, rum and gin cocktails. You will love the flavor you get from our barrels in these classic cocktails.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Do you like getting more drink for your buck? The only difference between bottom shelf and top shelf liquor is that it was aged longer. How would you like the 20 year scotch taste for the 8 year old price? Or, turn your cheap bottle of whiskey, tequila, rum, bourbon, scotch, brandy or cognac in to a delicious bottle of single barrel, hand crafted reserve? What took them years to do in a large 55 gallon oak barrel you can do at home in just a few weeks. You can! You can also take a $40 bottle of wine and turn it in to a $400 bottle of wine. You can do it all in a Red Head Oak Barrel in just 4 – 6 weeks. These mini American Oak barrels are hand-made by a multi-generational Cooper. They make great gifts since they can be custom engraved for personal pride or great for corporate branding. You can now age and flavor your liquor and wine to the taste you prefer.