Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on March 8, 2016
Maximum battery charge of this BM-FH50 is 25% less than my 5 year old Sony battery that came with my DSC-HX100V. It also does not hold a charge as long as the Sony battery. It runs down completely in half the time. This will not be a good battery back up as I cannot depend on it lasting very long. I shall have to buy another and it won't be from Big Mike.
on April 19, 2015
The battery does not fit my camera properly. A screw driver has to be used to pry the battery out of the camera. Now after using the battery for three charges it went from fours of use to one hours. The battery in the picture is not what you receive.
on March 25, 2017
Awful design. Please do not buy this product because it will not fit in your DSLR. I bought this battery for Sony Alpha 600 and it was a waste of money.
on December 6, 2016
After 2 years of light use the battery holds less than a 15 min charge when being used in a Sony HX-200V. I am shopping for a replacement battery now, I certainly will not be one of these.
on December 27, 2015
perfect - thought I did not receive this item - was shipped along with a larger one - but it did arrive and does to the trick - I already had one battery - but you know - you never have enough juice with one - this will come in very handy indeed - thanks !
on January 27, 2014
DON'T ORDER THIS FOR YOUR CAMERA...BECAME STUCK AND HAD A HARD TIME REMOVING IT,,,SOLD AS A REPLACEMENT , BUT DIDN'T WORK....LOOKED LIKE IT WAS NOT MADE CORRECTLY
on February 9, 2013
This battery seems to hit the spot as a back up battery for my camera. It shows no sign of any "battery memory", being lithium, and so it is the perfect fit for that little pocket in the camera bag. I keep mine in a tiny zip lock plastic bag for water protection.
on May 11, 2015
Not what I ordered. In the information it said I was buying an NP-FH50 battery. I received a BM-FH50. It worked in my camera for about 5 shots!
Disappointed.
on July 9, 2013
I purchased this as a spare to take on long trips and it was immediately apparent that this is not an 'official' replacement battery. The battery works fine with my camera, it just doesn't hold the charge as long, especially when the camera is not in use (oddly enough). However, it's very cheap and if you can keep it charged than it will serve you well. 3/5
on November 2, 2016
Not the right battery! We put it in the camera and had a horrible time trying to get it out it is too short.