|Sale:||$11.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.03 (34%)|
Premium Foundation Makeup Brush - Flat Top Kabuki Great for Blending Liquid, Cream & Mineral Cosmetics or Translucent Powder
- SAVE 50% OR MORE - Stop paying for the name! Before you spend more money on another expensive foundation makeup brush, try Beauty Junkees professional quality makeup brushes and sponges. Our brushes are ½ the price of the makeup brushes we've been compared to. You know - the big, $$$ brands!
- BRISTLE PERFECTION - The key to great makeup brushes are the bristles. Our high quality synthetic bristles are soft, yet just the right density to pick up and distribute liquid foundation evenly, and doesn't splay when you push down hard on it. Applies and blends like a dream! Synthetic bristles use less product to achieve the desired look. You will find yourself asking, Where have you been all my life?!"
- UNIQUE VERSATILITY - Looking for medium to heavy buildable coverage? Most commonly used for foundation application to set the canvas. Easily stipple, swirl and the brush does the rest, buffing out your foundation with zero lines and smooth, streak free coverage every time. The flat top gives all over, even coverage for even the most problematic skin type (redness, uneven skin tones, large pores, acneic, dermatitis).
- GET A SWEET DEAL - Buy Any 1 Kabuki Brush, or get the set of 5 Brushes with a BONUS Travel Brush Holder for an AMAZING low price (value $84.85). Brush Cup Holder measures 3.5" DIA X 8.75" H. This is a limited time offer.
- BUY TODAY WITH BEAUTY JUNKEES RISK FREE PROMISE - Buying a good foundation brush online can be a daunting process. Try just one or the set. Be sure to read the follow up emails about how the pros recommend using each brush. Feel free to use different products and makeup techniques and see the difference a pro quality brush can make! If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, just return it for a no questions asked FULL REFUND!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This pro quality makeup brush series makes application easy, achieving the flawless look you desire.
- Flat Top: Our BEST SELLING Flat Top is most commonly used for foundation application to set the canvas. Easily stipple, then swirl and the brush does the rest, buffing out your foundation with zero lines and an airbrushed finish. The flat top gives all over, even coverage for even the most problematic skin type.
- Angled: Perfect for applying blush, the soft angle deposits just the right amount of pigment to the cheek for either a soft or dramatic look. It's firm enough for perfect blending without pulling.
- Flat Angled: Combines the blending application of the Flat with the contouring application of the Angled for highlighting and contouring. Get that precise line when carving out your cheekbones. Apply and blend out bronzer on your cheeks, hairline and jawline for a smooth, sculpted finish.
- Tapered: Looking for a brush that can apply under eye concealer as well as your finger? The large yet soft taper was designed for concealing under eye discoloration, fine lines and bags. Concealer seems to whisk and blend right into your skin. Also helps blend around the nose and mouth.
- Round: The round kabuki is most commonly used by mineral lovers. The round bristle head grabs just enough product without making a mess all over your face and distributes exactly where you want it. Blending and buffing minerals is super easy. Achieve a smooth, consistent finish every time.
Before you buy another expensive makeup brush, give Beauty Junkees a try. We guarantee you will love our high quality makeup brushes, and if not, we'll refund your purchase, no questions asked.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BUY TODAY!
To Use for Foundation: Use quick circular motions to buff your foundation over your forehead, cheeks, and chin.
Top Customer Reviews
BUT- I'm pickiest about my foundation brush, as this is what "sets the canvas" for everything else. My current foundation brush, wearing out from repeated, almost daily use over 10 years, is Jane Iredale's "The Handi." Replacing it proves expensive enough that I decided to first shop around --- and man, I'm glad I did!
Beauty Junkees' Flat Top Kabuki is hands-down, the best and most versatile brush I have ever used - regardless of price. When I pulled it out of its package, I was blown away because, while hopeful based on other reviews, I was simply not expecting the level of quality.
Heft and balance: perfect. The handle is satisfying to hold, with a very substantial brush head so dense, it doesn't splay when you push down hard on it. This is a large brush, but not overly so - I carry it in my makeup bag daily.
Feel: no scratching, it's one of the softest brushes I have and feels like teddy bear fur!
Shedding: it doesn't. I've used it every day for several weeks and not a hair has come out that I've noticed.
Media: works exceptionally for any kind of base (BB cream, creme or lotion foundation - and powdered minerals, which I use most often). Works with setting powders, too.
Vegan friendly - yes. All synthetic (surprised me, as I thought I could never give up my squirrel hair brush!)
Cleaning: a snap.Read more ›
The companies customer service is excellent and very quick. They immediately helped me and gave me multiple options to resolve this issue including replacing my faulty brushes or a full refund. Much appreciated!
My thought when I applied my foundation with the BJ brush: "Where have you been all my life?!" I can't believe I've spent years applying foundation by hand. I have tried a traditional foundation brush before, but it was tedious and still streaky. This flat top is like a dream. The foundation goes on so beautifully and the brush feels amazing on the skin. It's also nicely weighted in my hand.
The reason I'm taking off one star is that when I washed the brush there was the tiniest bit of looseness in the ferrule. Five stars for customer service, though, because they immediately sent out a second brush. The second brush has a secure ferrule but is slightly less dense than the first. I popped it on the scale and it was 41 grams.
I got worried that I was missing out on something special with the Sigma F80, so I ordered it for comparison (I told you I was obsessive).Read more ›
I also wanted to mention this was the best seller experience I've had to date. Amazon is always fantastic. The independent sellers can be hit or miss, sometimes. This seller was ON the ball. After Amazon sent me the notice that my order had shipped, I also received an email from the seller telling me my brush was on it's way, thanking me for the order and a set of tips/instructions for how to use and clean the brush. Nice touch!
Needless to say, I'm very please with my brush and with this seller.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my second time ordering this brush. It is absolutely perfect for applying both powder and liquid foundation. I intend to order more!!! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Judy
This makeup brush is perfect! It wasn't too soft or hard. The bristles are soft on my face. It was super easy to clean with just water. It tried fast after washing it as well. Read morePublished 1 day ago by GiffFam
Excellent brush. Very soft, sturdy bristles, nice handle. Would definitely purchase again.Published 2 days ago by John Mix
I wanted to compare a couple of this type and have one for my travel kit. This brush is good quality and dense. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Canon
Second time I used it with BB tinted cream, at work all of a sudden I feel something on the top of my coral summer dress. Read morePublished 2 days ago by julie jean