The Premium Garment Steamer from Sharper Image is Designed to Give You the Best Clean at the Best Price!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quick heat-up emits steam in as little as 60 seconds with 70 minutes of continuous steam provided
- SafeTouch woven 5 ft hose with a telescoping pole design for compact storage
- Removes wrinkles and refreshes garments 5x faster than ironing
- Essential garmet care tools include fabric brush, crease attachment, clothes hanger with clips and low hanger clip (all included)
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Sharper Image's Premium Garment Steamer is the perfect fit for home users looking to get the same professional look you would see at a commercial dry cleaner! Get commercial steamer results at home with quick startup and longer than industry-average steaming time for removing wrinkles five times faster than ironing!
Top customer reviews
SHIRTS, SKIRTS & DRESSES:
- Don't use the hanger/attached upper clips provided. Just put your shirt on its own hanger (skirts also with its own hanger with clips). Hang it on the little side hook on the same attachment where the steamer is held.
(using your own hanger makes it fast to hang and turn it around - I did a freshly washed/dried very wrinkled cotton vneck shirt in 30 seconds with perfect results).
- You don't necessarily have to use the lower clips to secure tightness for the shirt. Sometimes it's faster and easier just to hold the shirt yourself at the bottom. You have to do this anyway with sleeves. Just make sure you never hold the fabric above where you're steaming, since that's where the hot steam travels.
- Use an ironing board with the steamer.
(you can steam pants in half the time you would with an iron, and you don't easily make wrinkle mistakes as with an iron. You can hold the steamer a little bit away for awkward areas and hold the steamer right onto the pants for a really wrinkled spot.) It also comes with a creaser which is easy to attach to the steamer. Once attached, you just hold open the creaser, like you would a big clip, then put it between pants where you want a crease and smooth up and down the edge to create the crease.
I'm not throwing away my iron, but for most of my "ironing", I'm using this steamer.
UPDATE: I got a heat proof glove and use it with my left hand to hold the shirts taut - this works wonderfully. I love this steamer more and more each time I use it. I have a shirt with special gathering on the sleeve that would be impossible to iron, & steams out perfectly with this.
Most recent customer reviews
It may have other legitimate uses but it cannot compare with the results you will get...Read more
It is a "steamer" so I know I'm not using it incorrectly.Read more