- Save 10% when you purchase 2 or more items from MealPrep! Just add 2 MealPrep brand items to your cart before checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Premium Glass Meal Prep Food Storage Container (3, 1-Compartment (28 Oz))
|Sale:||$22.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$17.04 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & DURABLE - beautiful, non-toxic, stain-proof glass provides superior safety, sturdiness and convenience
- 100% AIRTIGHT & LEAKPROOF - snap locking BPA-free lids with built in silicone gasket keep food fresh and free from spills
- PERFECT PORTIONS & PORTABILITY - 28 Oz (3.5 Cups), 7.2” x 5” x 2.5” fits one meal, saves space, and travels easily
- MICROWAVE, OVEN, FREEZER, & DISHWASHER SAFE - easy heating, storage, and cleaning, including oven use up to 450°F
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - if you are dissatisfied for any reason, return your order within 30-Days for full refund
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Premium Glass Meal Prep Food Storage Container (3, 1-Compartment (28 Oz))
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MealPrep||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||The Product Hatchery LLC||Seleware||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 7.25 x 2.5 in||6.5 x 8.5 x 3.5 in||7.5 x 21 x 16.14 in||2.5 x 7.2 x 5 in||9.45 x 5.12 x 4.72 in||5.5 x 7.5 x 3.25 in|
|Item Weight||—||9 lbs||3.24 lbs||—||—||2.6 lbs|
|Size||1-Compartment (28 Oz)||18 Piece||22-Ounce||28 Ounces||1520ML||4-Piece|
Includes 3 glass containers + 3 BPA-Free Snap locking lids. High quality, durable glass is stain proof, odor-free, safe for use in microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher safe. 3.5 Cups (28 Ounces).
Top Customer Reviews
The con is they are very expensive! I found a nearly identical product at IKEA for $5 each as opposed to $20 here. The only difference in the IKEA version is it has 4 glass nodes on the bottom, I guess to avoid heat transfer on surfaces. The lid design is also mildly different. The plastic "bump outs" on the two end flaps are split into two rather than one continuous bump out on the Meal Prep. I don't think this would effect performance however. The silicone seal on the IKEA version is also much thicker. It's also not recessed like the Meal Prep seal so I would think it is easier to clean. Just got it so I'm not sure yet. You can decide, I included pics. The IKEA version is on the left, MealPrep is on the right.
I have to write an ammendment to my review. I bought this set 2 months ago. I have been very careful and have only used two of them. I have used them in the dishwasher once and to store leftovers in the refrigerator. On putting one container into the sink (which was empty) the dish cracked severely. There was no impact...no dropping or hitting into anything The dish had been at room temperature before putting it in the sink. If this happened while a kid was using it or washing it, there could've been a serious injury. Google the problems people are having with the new type of glass dishes. They are not holding up like the original Pyrex dishes. Buyer beware!
One of the leaky lids won't stay snapped on one side. One of the other lids unsnaps on 2 sides when i press on the lid to make sure it's seated. I'm pretty annoyed as leak-proof is my number 1 criteria.
If I weren't trying to carry these on my commute they would be fine. That's why I give them 3 stars. They are perfectly suitable for sitting, upright, in your fridge. They seal well enough to keep leftovers and meal prep fresh for a few days.
If you pack them for lunch and commute by car they would be ok sitting, upright, in your back seat. But if you need to put these in a bag and walk, bike, or take public transportation to work, plan to seal them in a gallon-sized ziplock and hope for the best.
- I'm fairly sure they're spill-proof--I haven't carried around many thin liquids in them, but I haven't had a spillage accident with these in my work bag since starting to use them.
- The glass is really nice, thick and easy to clean and I don't feel like chemicals are leeching into my food. They don't stain or crust like the plastic containers either.
- Easy to reheat. I don't put the lid on when I microwave my work lunches but the glass thankfully doesn't get too hot without warming the food, like some other materials do. It's just right.
- Perfectly sized if you're watching your portions. I bought two sets and I have enough for a week of work lunches plus an extra meal that usually happens if I do a big slow-cooker prep or something. I fill the containers probably 3/4 of the way and it's enough to fill me up for the day's meal.
- Like some reviewers have mentioned, the lids don't all snap shut. It's a really weird case with most of them in that if you try closing them one way, they don't fit. They might fit if you flip them the other way and try again, but 50% of the time you just have to grab a different lid and try closing the container that way. It's like they all only fit together in one way and in one direction. Thankfully there are no stray pieces that don't fit on any containers, but you have to do a weird puzzle shuffle every time to get them all to close just right.
- They don't fully stack in a space-saving way. The containers sit on top of each other, but they don't form a secure stack.
- Price seems a little high for what you're getting, but I mostly paid for the convenience of not having to go to a store and get them in-person where they might each be a few dollars cheaper.