Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 156 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,046 reviews
on January 23, 2016
If what you want is a cheap, low speed HDMI cable, then this is for you. I bought it for my digital tuner, but not hi-def, Panasonic DVD recorder (not the same as a DVR). Since the technology of this dvd recorder is behind times, this is all I need for speed, and this cable works just fine. I am discontinuing my use of 6 foot cables, because I don't need the length and I am tired of the clutter--2 or 3 feet cables are all I need. As far as I know, it is not possible to record hi-def material from television programming (for example) onto a blank DVD, anyway. My TIVO records the hi-def, but the recorder won't copy the hi-def from the TIVO--standard def only. Keep in mind, that for the more advanced electronics of today, you need a 1.4 hdmi cable, if not a 2.0 that provide high speeds for the latest devices and viewing material. The latest version of HDMI is 2.0, and that is what I am going to for things like 3D and 4K--and for gaming for those who like it. A salesman at a leading electronics store told me that they are now working on the next upgrade of HDMI cable, 3.0. I ordered and paid for one of these cables, but I got two.
on January 19, 2015
I have purchased multiple quantities if this item over the last few months. One of them went bad after a few weeks of usage; I suspect a manufacturer defect. The others work great and seem to be above average in quality.
on January 18, 2012
I ordered two of these cables so I could replace an old hdmi cable that went out and have another as a backup and will admit I almost gave these a bad review. I like watch tv shows and movies on hulu and connect my laptop to my samsung tv when I'm lazy and don't want to use the ps3. Well I noticed a problem right away. If I closed my laptops (Asus) lid the picture instantly got screwed up. However if I left the lid open the picture was fine. I tested both cables and I got the same result. I've been using the cable that came with my 360 and I've never run into that problem. So instead of me instantly writing a bad review I figured I'd test them with my ps3 and thankfully they work, even on 1080p. So for like $3.50 all together I'm glad they work and I can actually use them except with my Asus. I ain't gonna complain what the picture shows and what the description says, etc as long as I know they're working for me.
on January 9, 2012
I was having trouble with my tv (I have cable). The picture would go black every few seconds after I had been looking at the tv for a few hours and when I changed channels or picture settings. Varied from 10 to 30 seconds between black outs. I called up the cable company and he recommended putting in a new hdmi cable. He said he knew the trouble I having because it happened to him. I ordred it from Amazon and it worked!! And because I needed a short cable (3 ft.) I was told not to worry about getting a real expenisve one. I didn't (it cost under 2 dollars. Yes under 2 bucks!!) and I've been happy ever since. I would recommend calling the cable provider and running the problem past their tech first. It only took me a minute to change the cable(and my wife was happy because I cleaned the floor under the tv with my shirt when I was on my back).
on July 28, 2016
good quality HDMI Cord
on October 1, 2015
It's a cable. That's about it. Good plugs, well-attached to the cord, so you should have a connectivity problem after pulling on them over time. Best feature is the cost, which is at least $25 less than a cheaper cable bought at Wal-Mart. Unless it's a dire emergency, I would never recommend buying HDMI cables from a box store, their markup is outrageous.
on January 31, 2013
I have purchased many of these cables (using this same listing) from various sellers over the past 6 months. They are all identical, the cord is very slim (1/8") and works quite nicely with a low-profile setup. My latest purchase, however, came from a seller called Digital Center (in Hong Kong of course) and the cable is twice as thick (1/4") and doesn't work at all with my setup as it is not flexible and too thick to fit behind my entertainment center.

If you get the slim version they work great. I use them with a Denon receiver, Sony Blu-Ray player, Macbook Air/Pro, iPad, DELL monitor, etc.
on October 7, 2014
I got this cable to connect our Dish DVR with our new HDTV. It wasn't long enough, but when tested it worked perfectly. There is no need to go out and purchase a $20 HDMI cable. Since the cable transmits digital information, instead of analog, a cheap one like this one will have the exact same image quality as an expensive one. The only difference would be the quality of the cable itself, which will not affect the image.
on February 4, 2014
This is a functional HDMI to HDMI cable that is budget priced(slightly over three bucks when I ordered it) and of sound quality(nothing great but good enough). HDMI cables are widely used nowadays for gaming consoles, HDTV's, Blu-ray players, etc, and not all of these devices come with an HDMI cable so having a few handy is a good idea(especially with the cheap price). This cable is short at only 3 FT so make sure the length is adequate for your needs.
on October 6, 2015
lasts very long,
I have been using the cable for a while on my ps3 and it has not stopped working for a while.
I do not use the device as much aymore, but I am surprised that when I o the cable is still able to display image and sound with no problem.