New Premium 500 Real Clay 11.5 gram Texas Holdem Casino Poker Chips Set w/6 Dealer Buttons, Case & Cards
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FREE Bonus: 6 Dealer Buttons Package, including 2" Dealer+ 1" Small Blind, Big Blind, Reserved, Kill, and Missed Blind buttons.
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Case
- Set Includes 2 Decks of Playing Cards and 5 Special Poker Dice
- Feels and Sounds Like Casino Chips, but Heavier
- Chip color combination may differ from image shown
Top Customer Reviews
* The smooth feeling and the sound when they hit each other (you feel like a pro), you throw them and they stay.
* The case is compact, strong and nice (as well as the cheap sets).
* Extra buttons with excellent finish (blinds, etc) but not sure how to use all of them.
* 500 pcs is good.
* There isn't numbers on the chips (1,5,10,20) so you assign the value that fits better for the game (as well as the cheap sets).
* They look and of course weight the same as the metal insert chips at Target, Sears or Walmart so; I need to tell everybody the difference between insert and real clay so they can realize this is a better quality (not very smart eh??).
* Two sets of cheap cards for this price (just replace them).
* I haven't try to break one chip to evaluate if they are strong as they say but one chip came dented and I could easily cut the edge with my nail. Plastic inserted are stronger.
* I had to rework around 100 chips with my nail since they came with a little excess of material rising from a face. I was handling them and by the time I realized this I already scratched some chips.
* I think the chips will get scratch very soon. (Plastic doesn't scratch easy).
* My buddies and I use to play with a plastic insert chips and I think it's more than enough.
* I would expect more quality on the finishing for $50.00
* If you are looking for your first chips get a 11.5gr but metal inserted at a retail store, at least you will see it before you buy them, they will do the job great. (Excellent for a gift!, don't spend more).
* Get a 500 set not the 300 pcs.
I'm not disappointed but I was expecting something else.
I think the phrase "Real Clay" is misleading since these chips are a plastic composite and real clay chips would cost hundreds for a set of 500. I do appreciate the elegant design though; different from the usual.
I don't expect much from the flimsy cards that usually come with poker sets, but this one was a pleasant surprise. Sure they weren't name-brand cards, but they had enough heft and resilience that I might actually use these instead of throwing them away. I'll add to this review if the chips or the cards show any wear beyond the ordinary.
My friends and I love playing with them!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a Christmas present. Has produced MUCH fun for all. The quality of this set was very good. As well as the carrying case.Published on May 10, 2014 by Jeffery Rice
The chips came as ordered and I had no problems at all. The case is nice, the chips are great. My friend had a set and I tried them and loved them and so had to order my own set. Read morePublished on February 9, 2008 by Kelvin B. Woodrow
He really loves the poker set- except for the lavender chips. He got 3 rows of them. He really likes the cards that were used in the casinos too.Published on January 15, 2007 by Kajoh
I purchased this product for my son as a Christmas gift. He is currently serving in the Navy and stationed in Chinhea, South Korea. Read morePublished on January 11, 2007 by Wyoming Quack
This chip set is good quality for its price, but my major gripe is that I was sent 150 yellow chips instead of 150 white chips, as pictured. Read morePublished on December 19, 2006 by K. Hung
It was exactly what I was looking for, great case and great poker chips. I am also very please with the shiping because I was staying in the US for only a week on bussines and I... Read morePublished on December 15, 2006 by Rafael Marquez