Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on October 24, 2016
For my purpose, it is near-perfect. I have a Nikon P340, and my old case was tight on the camera. This one is just large enough to hold the camera perfectly without cramming it in. So it takes me less time to get it out and put it back. I like everything about it, including the zippered pocket in the back that holds an extra memory card and two extra batteries. The only complaint is that to have the carabiner clip on the back, it causes the case to tip outward when I use the belt loop below it. It's great to have the clip for camping and such, but the clip would be better in another location so the belt loop is more centered on the case in use. No deal breaker for me, though. Still a great case.
on July 1, 2012
It's the right size and robustly constructed - The Nikon cool pix cameras that I've owned and I've owned some are very susceptible to lens scratching when they inadvertently turn on and open unprotected in a pocket - they need a case and this is a nice one - it fits on my belt - a must for quick draw photo shooting which I absolutely need.
on October 9, 2012
Used this on a just completed vacation with my Nikon S9300. Very functional. Good job of protecting the camera. The side pocket had just enough room for an extra memory card & battery. Only thing was I somehow kept accidentally changing the camera settings when I pulled out the camera; wasn't sure if I was just grabbing the camera wrong.
on October 12, 2013
I got a great price on this camera but it did not include a case like other offers did so I bought this one. And while I've not used it yet I find it a good choice. It appears to protect my camera more than it would with a lesser case! I like the the mini tripod and plan to use it. Would have liked more room for carrying cables for the video camera ability and downloading pictures etc.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2012
The soft case is lined with pading and my camera should serive a short fall. The pocket in the front is conveient for holding battery's or memory cards. I like the clip,it's easy to hook on my belt loop and even easer to unhook. the tri-pod is perfect for delayed photo's and close ups. Over all it works very well for me.
on June 4, 2014
Works great for Nikon Coolpix AW120. Nice simple case. Great for the underwater AW120 after using it in the water. Enough room to house the camera and the additional wristband and the connection loop for the wrist float (take yellow wrist float off). Works well in protecting my underwater camera on land.
on July 15, 2012
I bought this product for my recently bought camera Nikon S9300. Although its a bit bigger than i needed the camera fits well. it has extra space to fit the mini tripod and an extra pocket to put the extra batteries.
on February 9, 2017
Just what I was looking for it's great
on January 11, 2013
My only complaint is that it said it was for the Nikon Coolpix AW100 waterproof camera, and it fits in the case but not as snug as I hoped. The pocket zipper is not as easy opening as I would like. Other than all this, it is a great camera case for any camera that fits its dimensions. A must if you want to protect your camera.
on April 17, 2012
I saw a comment that this case was too big. Well, not for the Nikon AW100. In fact, I wish it were a tad bigger. It fits nicely on my belt. The cushioning is fine. The zippered outer section is large enough for a lens cleaning cloth and extra battery. I would have given the case 5 stars, but the supplied tripod is a useless piece of cheap plastic. Try one of those Joby tripods for point and shoots.