Consider these available items
Premium Inositol Supplement - Myo-Inositol and D-Chiro Inositol Plus Folate and Vitamin D - Ideal 40:1 Ratio - Hormone Balance & Healthy Ovarian Support for Women - Vitamin B8 - 30 Day Supply
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- ✅ OPTIMAL 40:1 INOSITOL RATIO: Designed specifically to support hormone balance, healthy cycles, and ovarian function we've matched the bodies IDEAL ratio of 40:1 Myo-Inositol to D-Chiro Inositol (DCI) to provide relief to common symptoms like irregular cycles, acne, unwanted hair, trouble trying to conceive, mood swings, and more*
- 🌿 NATURAL FERTILITY HORMONE AND MENSTRUAL SUPPORT - Does your life constantly revolve around trying to manage your symptoms from hormonal imbalance? Get natural relief with inositol capsules. Inositol+ is formulated with the bodies natural 40:1 ratio of myo inositol and d chiro inositol plus vitamins D and Folate to bring your body and hormones back into balance
- ✅ INOSITOL FORTIFIED WITH VITAMINS - Each serving contains 2000mg MyoInositol and 50mg of DCI - PLUS we’ve fortified each serving with Folate and Vitamin D to support hormone balance, women's health, and conception - These vital nutrients are commonly deficient in women with hormone imbalances plus they provide other essential functions within the body
- ✅ 30 DAY SUPPLY - Recommended 4 capsules per day - Ingredients: Myo Inositol 2000mg D Chiro Inositol 50mg Folate 50% DV Vitamin-D 50% DV - All our supplements are Made in the USA in a cGMP certified facility - 100% All-Natural Ingredients - ZERO Fillers or Additives - Vegan, Dye-free, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, and Soy-free - Half serving of 2 Capsules equals inositol 1000mg dchiro 50mg and 25%DV of folate and vitamin D
- ❤️LOVE IT or YOUR MONEY BACK - We understand that every body is different and we respect that - It's our #1 goal to help you optimize and simplify your life - If for any reason this product isn't a good fit for you just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full manufacturer's refund - No need to return the bottle
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Premium Inositol Supplement: Fortified with Vitamins
If you're looking for natural relief from symptoms of hormonal imbalance and want to support healthy ovarian function then Inositol+ may be for you.
Myo-inositol, commonly referred to as vitamin B8, has been shown to help women with hormonal imbalances find relief, promote fertility, and support healthy ovarian function.*
D-Chiro Inositol is another form of inositol shown to provide relief when combined with myo inositol in the bodies natural ratio of 40:1 myo to dci.
Woman with hormonal imbalance and those with insulin resistance have been observed to have low levels of DCI and that supplement with DCI can help improve insulin sensitivity.* Our inositol supplement contains Caronositol. A natural form of D-Chiro Inositol that is extracted from the fruit of the carob tree through a patented process.
Vitamin D deficiencies have been observed in 67%-85% of women with hormonal imbalance. The good news is that supplementing with Vitamin D can often times help relieve symptoms.
Everyone knows Folate is critical for those trying to conceive or who may become pregnant given its important role in fetal development. We've included the bio-available form of Folate (not folic acid) in each serving.
Each capsule combines Myo-Inositol, D-Chiro Inositol, Folate, and Vitamin-D into one convenient capsule for increased absorption and support.
Myo and D-Chiro Inositol+ Provides:
- Ideal 40:1 Ratio of Myo to D-Chiro Inositol
- 2000mg Myo-Inositol
- 50mg D-Chiro Inositol
- 50% DV of Vitamin D
- 50% DV of Folate
- Vegan Capsule
- ZERO Fillers or Additives
- ZERO Allergens
Each bottle is Made in the USA. Add to Your Cart and get hormonal and ovarian support today. Love it or your Money-Back!
- Package Dimensions : 4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 6, 2019
- Manufacturer : Optify
- ASIN : B07W4FNSFF
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,625 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
2000 mg Myo-Inositol 50 mg D-Chiro 200 mcg Folate (Methyl) 10 mcg Vitamin D
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications, have any medical conditions, or are under 18 years of age.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First month it went great. Not sure it’s helping with ovulating as that seems to be happening later again. Oh well.
Almost done with second month and ordering my third. Read that it takes 3 months to change or cause changes. But I did lose about 10 lbs in a month so that’s a plus. Period last cycle wasn’t bad either thankfully so that’s also a plus.
This is my last ditch effort before trying clomid which I really don’t want to do.
Update:: second month done and I’m on my third. Last month period came exactly when it was supposed to be based on ovulation. That’s a big plus for me personally. So far I love this and it seems to be working well.
I will say, today is day 16 on these for, and I have noticed a difference already. Here is a breakdown of how it made me feel:
Day 1: I took 2 in the morning and 2 in the late afternoon. After taking the first two, I had so. Much. Energy. I wasn’t hungry all day long like normal, when I did eat, I was full eating less than half the amount I normally do and I didn’t crave sugar either.
Day 2: took the pills like day 1. I was still fuller faster, but no energy boost at all. I had some sugar cravings, but nothing like before. The downside was I had major mood swings.
Day 3: I took all 4 at once to see if it would help the mood swings and it did. I had a little more energy, I wasn’t craving sugar but I was craving protein which was okay for me.
Day 4: I took all four at once. I was hungry all day, tired, dehydrated and felt super bloated.
Day 5: I took all four in the morning. I had more energy and was even more dehydrated. This was the day I noticed everything kind of evened out for me.
By day 7 I noticed I had more energy if I took them in the morning. I was kind of going between taking them in the morning and afternoon before.
Everything has evened out now. I usually get a surge of facial hair growth during my ovulation week and again before my period. I had one day where it just kind of came out but that was it. It still grows but not nearly as fast ( I usually have to pluck everyday in between waxing to keep a handle on it and I’m not just talking about lip and eyebrow hair here). My period was heavy ONE day, as opposed to the whole time. I also noticed that I didn’t have the painful cramps either. Honestly I haven’t had those really bad cravings for chocolate either. I mean I had them a little bit, but not overwhelming like I did before I started taking these.
Please just keep in mind that everyone’s different and this is just how it affected me. I am going to keep taking them to see how much better it gets, or if it kind of just stays where it is. I’ll give an update if anything changes.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.