|Standing screen display size||12 Inches|
|Memory Speed||1866 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 515|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11abg, 802.11bgn|
Premium Lenovo ThinkPad X1 2-in-1 Tablet Laptop - 12" IPS Touchscreen (2160x1440) FHD+, Intel Core m7-6Y75, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, ThinkPad Pen Pro, Detachable Keyboard, 1.7lbs, Windows 10 Professional
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12" IPS FHD+ (2160x1440) LED backlight Coring Gorilla Glass
- Intel Core m7-6Y75 1.20 GHz (2 cores 4 threads, Turbo 3.1 GHz, 4MB SmartCache) with vPro technology
- 256 GB SSD M.2 SATA3 Opal2 | 8 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 soldered | Intel HD Graphics 515
- Detachable Keyboard, Active Stylus Pen included; Intel WiFi 8260ac, FingerPrint Reader
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Features
Enjoy a 12” Screen with Portable Entertainment with a Stunning Display
Enjoy a 12” Screen with Portable Entertainment with a Stunning Display: Whether for work or leisure, the high resolution 2K (2160 x 1440) display features widescreen IPS technology and an integrated, adjustable kickstand for viewing from any angle. With the integrated speakers and Dolby surround sound technology, the X1 Tablet is perfect for watching videos.
ThinkPad Keyboard Perfection
ThinkPad Keyboard Perfection: The X1 Tablet features the detachable keyboard with the legendary ThinkPad design. The built-in TrackPoint and trackpad replicates the feel of our award-winning keyboard that's been perfected over more than 20 years.
Business Ready: The X1 Tablet is available with robust security features like Touch-Sensor Fingerprint Reader and Discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) for encryption. Remote manageability features are also available, including Intel vPro and Active Management Technology (AMT).
Compare with similar items
Microsoft Surface Go (Intel Pentium Gold, 8GB RAM, 128GB) (MCZ-00001)
Lenovo Chromebook Duet, 2-in-1, 10.1" WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Display, MediaTek Helio P60T, 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB eMCP SSD, Integrated ARM G72 MP3 Graphics, Chrome OS, ZA6F0031US, Ice Blue + Iron Grey
NEW Microsoft Surface Book 3 - 15" Touch-Screen - 10th Gen Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 256GB SSD (Latest Model) - Platinum
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop / Tablet, 12" FHD+ Touchscreen - Intel Core m3-6Y30 - 8GB DDR3 Memory - 256GB SSD - Windows 10 - Bluetooth – Webcam - Gold (Keyboard Included)
|Sold By||PacificTech||eMonkey||Endear Direct||Amazon.com||Electronics Flagship|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||8 GB||4 GB||256 GB||12 GB|
|CPU Model||core_m||Pentium||1.2GHz Cortex A13 Processor||Intel Core i7||Intel Mobile CPU|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||MediakTek||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||1.20 GHz||1.6 GHz||2 GHz||1.3 GHz||0.90 GHz|
|Screen Size||12 inches||10 inches||10.1 inches||15 inches||12 inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 515||—||—||—||Intel HD Graphics 515|
|Hard Disk Description||SSD||Flash Memory Solid State||Flash Memory Solid State||Flash Memory Solid State||SSD|
|Hard Disk Size||256 GB||0 GB||0 GB||—||256 GB|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen with Stylus Support||Touchscreen||Touchscreen||Touchscreen||Touchscreen, Keyboard|
|Item Dimensions||8.25 x 11.48 x 0.34 inches||9.70 x 6.90 x 0.30 inches||9.44 x 6.29 x 0.29 inches||13.50 x 0.90 x 9.87 inches||11.40 x 0.20 x 7.80 inches|
|Item Weight||0.99 lbs||1.15 lbs||0.99 lbs||—||1.50 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Home||Chrome OS||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10|
|RAM Memory Technology||DDR3||DDR||DDR4||DDR4||DDR3|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11bgn, Bluetooth, 802.11abg||802.11abg||801.11ac||Bluetooth, 802.11ax||802.11a, Bluetooth|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, WiFi|
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet 12" 20GG
12.0" FHD+ (2160x1440) LED backlight, IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass, 360 nits, 3:2 aspect ratio, 800:1 contrast ratio
Intel Core m7-6Y75 1.20 GHz (2 cores 4 threads, Turbo 3.1 GHz, 4MB SmartCache) with vPro technology
256 GB SSD M.2 SATA3 Opal2
8 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 soldered
Intel WiFi 8260ac (2x2) + BlueTooth v4.1
Integrated Intel HD Graphics 515
Black Pogo Keyboard - Magnetic attached thin keyboard, with TrackPoint pointing device and buttonless Mylar surface touchpad, multi-touch
ThinkPad Pen Pro (included)- active pen for multi-touch display
Front 2.0MP / Rear 8.0MP
Multi-format Digital Media Reader:
(Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC) up to 64GB
Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
1 USB Type-C
1 Mini DisplayPort
1 Pogo Keyboard connector
1 headphone/microphone combo jack
11.48" x 0.34" x 8.25" (Tablet)
1.69 lb / 0.767 kg
Firmware TPM 2.0 integrated in chipset
Endurance Testing: MIL-STD-810G Military Certification
Case material: Magnesium + PPS Hybrid injection
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is thin, light, and durable. The battery lasts a full-day with energy-saving options.
It has been dropped and sat on, without damage so far.
It comes without all those crap-wares that other systems include... well, except for those that comes with Windows 10.
The keyboard easily snaps-off to use the screen as a tablet. You can't store the keyboard behind the screen, though, like their Yoga or Flex laptop. It has to be closed in front of the screen, open to use as a keyboard, or detached.
1. For me, the built-in stand can not be adjusted enough for my taste. The screen angle is too steep.
2. They moved most of the TrackPoint customization to TouchPad, so TrackPoint functionality is not as good. Maybe find an old driver instead.
Note: Much better buys can be found in Lenovo's non-ThinkPad line if you do not need a TrackPoint. Of course, it is almost essential if you a touch-typist or need precision pointing of mouse. TouchPad is useful, but it cannot replace TrackPoint.
After 1yr: I'm throwing it away. It has been back to Lenovo twice for repairs. It rarely works well for more than an hour. Issues include, suddenly reboots itself for now reason, suddenly powers off for no reason, the keyboard only works about 70% of the time and you need to revert to the touch screen keyboard, from day one it never held a charge, it always needs to be plugged in, often the screen will not respond when I try and log in, even after a reboot. This machine is complete rubbish.
- OK - so with the glowing accolades, why did I return it? It was painful decision, but it would randomly decide that after the PW had been entered the keyboard/cursor control would no-longer respond. The "fix" was to carefully remove the keyboard (mindful of the powerful magnets and delicate structure of the connective strip) and then re-connect it back on. SOMETIMES this would "heal" the connection and it would begin to work - otherwise it required multi-passes of a complete shutdown/Power-Off/disconnect/re-connect/Power-On restart to get the keyboard to work...... or not (I went 3 days at the end of an out-of-country trip where I REALLY needed the keyboard and cursor control but regardless of what I did I was denied usage and left with only the touchscreen).
- So, if you can deal with spells of random keyboard abandonment or are a tablet user who occasionally will use a keyboard, then I STRONGLY recommend this Laptop. Unfortunately I'm someone who has zero need for the standalone tablet configuration and that is the only thing you can reliably count-on.
- That said I have reverted to using my Helix-2 and YogaBook-12", or YogaBook 10.1" - all of which are my second choice to using this X-1 except for the aforementioned keyboard connection issue.