Premium Life 0.33oz / 10ml Empty Refillable Glass Roll On Bottles with Black Cap Perfect for Aromatherapy Perfumes Essential Oils Lip Gloss and More, Comes with A 3ml Plastic Dropper, Pack of 24
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SET CONTAINS - 24 roll on empty and refillable glass bottles. Constructed with specialized transparent glass for easy content recognition. Perfect for filling with perfume, essential oils or cologne. Try applying a relaxing coconut and lavender blend on your temples or forehead to help you wind down before bed, or stay on point with a dash of a mental clarity blend using rosemary, lemon and cypress.
- UNIQUE - Create samples of your personalized aromatherapy blends and custom-made scents in these adorable bottles for clients in your massage, beauty or hair salon or aromatherapy or alternative medicine practice, or to give away to friends and family.
- EASY FILL - Simply remove the roller ball lid, add a few drops of your chosen essential oils using the dropper provided and mix with a desired base oil. Select a carrier oil such as almond oil, sandalwood, myrrh or frankincense for a variety of beneficial effects and benefits. It couldn’t be easier to create your own blends!
- SLEEK AND COMFORTING - The roller ball is designed using a special type of glass for more efficient and smooth application.
- RELAX - Your 24 rollerball refill bottle package will be delivered to you in a solid box so as to do our utmost to prevent breakage.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Premium Life|
|EAN||0764130695573 , 0719926417266|
|Number of Items||24|
|Size||24 Plain 10ml|
|UPC||764130695573 , 719926417266|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Pamper yourself and your clients by making full use of these beautiful and highly useful, glass roll-on refillable bottles. They are perfect for filling with your favorite perfume or essential oils and keeping for personal use in your purse to prevent having to take a large and delicate bottle of perfume out with you. Additionally, think commercially and encourage sales of your aromatherapy blends and personal scents by handing these adorable clear glass bottles out as samples to clients in your massage, beauty or hair salon or aromatherapy and alternative medicine practice. Enjoy the benefits of a more controlled application with a glass roller which is particularly cooling and soothing when used with essential oils. To fill the bottles simply remove the roller ball lid, add a few drops of your chosen essential oils using the provided dropper and mix with a desired carrier oil. Select almond oil, sandalwood, myrrh or frankincense for a variety of beneficial effects and benefits. Try a relaxing coconut and lavender blend to help you wind down before bed, or stay on point with a mental clarity blend using rosemary, lemon and cypress. It couldn’t be easier to create your own blends!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1,448 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,448 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue I've had with leaking was due to over tightening the cap so that the roller ball was pushed down too far allowing oil to leak through, so try not to make the same mistake as me!
Overall for my purposes these work well. I can see the more expensive options with stainless steel roller balls being worth the investment if you're making them to sell, but since I'm not looking to make a profit I'm happy with these.
I bought Mudder Fancy Craft Paper Essential Oil Bottle labels (also through Amazon) and they work perfectly and look nice on the bottles.
For a carrier oil in these I used Radha Fractionated Cocunut Oil (through Amazon, of course) which has served nicely, as well!
They are sturdy and open easily. To remove the applicator, you might have to use a butter knife to separate it from the bottle.
I've never had oil leak from these bottles, and I've travelled everywhere with them.
I've tried putting witch hazel in them, and while it rolls out much more generously than the oil, it still hasn't leaked.
For those of you filling these with a mix, I recommend diluting with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil. The best ratio I've seen is 20-30 drops of essential oil, and then fill the rest with the carrier oil. If you do this, you still get the same great benefits as using the oil straight, but it will last you quite a bit longer.
These glass bottles are great for any oil users!!
Pros: Great bottle, easy to take the lid off to refill, do not leak, easy to carry in the purse or pocket or wherever.
Cons: no real cons.
*If you are concerned about light breaking down the oils, cover with washi or duct tape. Easy fix:)