50 Premium Lumistick 22" Glow Stick Glow Necklaces - Assorted Color Mix
|You Save:||$15.50 (42%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1 Tube of 50 Glow Necklaces, 50 Necklaces total
- An Assortment of Fabulous Colors! (Exact colors depend on availability. Some colors in the pictures may not be available.)
- 50 Connectors Included (Make Necklaces & More)
- Glows 8 - 12 Hours; Brand New & Fresh from the Factory
- Great for Halloween, Parties, Bath Tub Fun, Weddings, Bars & More
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The best brand of glow necklaces on the market. You will receive 1 tube of 50 LumiStick luminescent light necklaces. Your order will contain a mix of colors depending on availability Once they start glowing, LumiStick brand glow light necklaces will last you all night. They will glow super bright for 10 - 12 hours. Then, they will start to fade out but may continue to emit some light for up to 36 hours. These LumiStick brand glow light necklaces are fresh from the factory. They come directly from the factory and were manufactured just a few weeks ago. We are constantly getting new shipments from the factory, so you know these are as fresh and new as they come. They have a shelf life of 2 years. Inside the glow light necklaces are two chemicals that emit light or glow when they are mixed together. Inside the glow light necklaces is a thin glass tube, when you bend it for the first time, you break the inner glass tube. This mixes the two chemicals together. Just shake it up and presto -- it starts glowing like magic! Lumistick brand gow light necklaces brand glow-in-the-dark products are non-toxic. They are not radioactive and they are not flammable. The almost never break open, but if they do, the chemicals inside can be washed off skin and clothes with ordinary soap or detergent.
Compare to similar items
This item 50 Premium Lumistick 22" Glow Stick Glow Necklaces - Assorted Color Mix
Glow Sticks 100 8" Lumistick Light-up Glowstick Bracelets Party Favors Toys Supplies Mixed Colors B000IZ9N78
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Green Group LLC||The Green Group LLC||The Green Group LLC||OPPAPA|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 24 x 2.5 in||2.2 x 11.5 x 2.2 in||7.4 x 11.3 x 3.5 in||2.5 x 11.1 x 2.5 in|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Glow -- 4hrs bright glow, very noticeable at dusk or night. Not visible much in broad daylight in the middle of desert.
2. The glow diminishes after 4hrs noticeably. It has some visable glow after but not as cool.
3. They glow for 24hrs if used under a black light... 0.0 No idea why I just wanted to see.
1. No sticks arrived already broken.
2. It takes about 3 seconds to activate by bending the stick a few times and shaking.
4. It took about 20 seconds to break a stick,by twisted back and forth vigorously several times. The stuff still glowed as it landed on my sisters car upholstery. But stopped after 5 minutes or so, and no one has noticed it sense. Also got on my shirt, left no stain. (they are more fun if you don't purposely destroy them however)
5. The connectors all worked. I was able to chain 4 easily, and whirl them above my head. But after 4 they started breaking when I made it go really fast. I didn't mind this and don't see it as a negative however It wasn't OK with the people I accidentally hit , we had a difference of opinion.
1. Amazing they are pieces of plastic that glow if you are like me and have a short ... HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!
2. My nephews who I ordered them for got 25 of the 50 count tube I ordered. They where just as thrilled as if it had been 50 that tells you how good a value this is... and no one asked questions about the other 25. <.< ---- >.>
1.They float really well on the river by themselves. However when placed on my nephews they did not prevent them from repeatedly sinking.
2. They can not be eaten. No matter how much they look like candy, they taste more like ammonia trust me.
3. Despite not keeping children afloat, they make it easy to spot them under the water. Really a + for inattentive uncles busy conducting experiments that lead to their parents being hit by flying Glow sticks.
I only gave it 4 stars, because despite being completely amazing my sister says I can no longer go rafting with her because of these glow sticks. It might be that she is allergic, and I can't give 5 stars for something that makes my sister turn red and freak out like that.
They're very bright and last longer than advertised. They start fading after a few hours but they'll still be glowing a little almost 2 days later. You perception of how bright they are will greatly depend on how much light is in your environment.
The colors are pretty nice - very bright blues, green, yellows (the brightest), pinks, and oranges. We typically buy a tube of these assorted ones and then a tube of the yellow-only if we're having a party.
These are the perfect size to be used as a necklace (or doubled for a really long necklace) or worn as a halo for adults. For small kids, the halo might be too big but the necklace would still be perfect. They are also fun to play ring-toss-style games in the dark. Have one person stand with their arms in a classic "field goal" formation and the other(s) try to land them. They're a soft plastic so injuries are unlikely though I'd close my eyes if I was the target. :-)