Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Esthology Facial Magnifying Lamp 5 Diopter with Rolling Floor Stand - Adjustable Mag Light
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on March 14, 2011
Better than expected, heavy / wide base prevents tipping. Puts the light and magnification lens right where you need it.
on August 30, 2012
As we all grow older our fine focus fades. Mine certainly has to the point that I often resort to wearing strong reader glasses over my prescription ones! I recently purchased a diopter magnifying lamp. I just LOVE it!!!! I can wheel it around to where I choose to work. The arm flexes to just how I want to view through it. I can comfortably engage in projects that require extra focus again with ease! These aren't just for the 40-Year-Old virgin (the Movie; no reference to actual folks) in his hobbies.
on April 7, 2012
The Premium Magnifying Floor Lamp is exactly what we need for our spa room. We do a lot of waxing services and need nice bright light to see the fine hair that we are removing. The stable rolling base with 5 legs is a plus and glides easily when we need to move it closer to the subject. I would highly recommend this product... it is a great value for the price.
on August 13, 2013
I'm an esthetician and use this mag lamp on a daily basis, now, after not even one year, I'm needing to replace it. The arm continually springs away from where I've positioned it and now the on / off switch is loose and I cannot turn the light off. Disappointing piece of equipment.
on April 6, 2014
Pros:

- Weighted base with five legs is sturdy.
- Mirror and lamp work great. Clear magnifying glass and strong lamp.
- Although it requires some stooping to grab the base pole, (I'm over 6' tall) it rolls easily
on a smooth surface and low carpeting.

Cons:

- Assembly.

This unit is made in China. The quality control aligning the threads and bolts, sucks.

There are weights inside the 5 bottom legs. In one of the legs, these weights were too far to the inside
and blocked one of the 5 base / leg connecting screws.

Thank goodness I have a Dremel tool. I went to the garage and used it to shave off the edge
of the steel weight to make room for the 5th bolt to fit inside the legs. This was a pain!

That's not all. The single, long screw which secures the main post to the base, didn't line up either.
This was because the threads inside the post were slightly tilted. I finally figured out how to get the screw and post to align...
the post needed to be wobbled slightly to turn on the screw.

This means the main post doesn't fit completely flush
to the base! I tightened the HECK out of the long bolt. Hopefully, this slight tilt won't be an issue later.

The company that I purchased this from did a great job of shipping it quickly.
Other the misaligned parts, this unit seems fine.
on September 14, 2011
I love this floor lamp! I received it very fast and perfect condition!!! Awesome product and awesome vendor!!!
Thank you for such great service.
on October 12, 2011
I was a little worried that I was going to receive a cheap lamp. But I was happy to be wrong. Its a solid, heavy, well built lamp. That will most likely last for many years to come. The arm stays where I place it and the structure is solid enough that Im not worried about it wearing out from just moving the arm around. Im a very happy customer. Thank you for supplying a great product.
on October 31, 2014
It's a lot nicer than the photos lead on. In particular, it's very sturdy and VERY heavy duty. It balances and moves very fluidly, and holds it's position without drifting, which is vital for electronics work.
While I won't knock a star for it, I don't like the embedded dual lens. It's a mini lens-in-a-lens that gets you 5x for a small portion. I find it distracting.
The rest of the lamp is perfect. It's ideal for a large workbench or multiple workbenches, or tables you don't want to mar up with clamps. If you have a single, smaller bench, the ones that bolt on to your table are cheaper.
on January 15, 2015
We are using this as a mobile mag light for working on printed circuit boards. The light is super bright...excellent! The cover works very well for keeping dust off the surface, and the super-magnifying 'spot' is really handy. Normally, I don't like a white finish, but this is parked against a white wall, so it works. The assembly directions are minimally useful. I suggest you look over the parts et al and get a very clear picture in your mind before you start. If anyone has a problem with assembly, just ask for help on here. You may need to jiggle and prop up the 'feet' sections as you proceed to put in the screws to get them to go in without binding. I used CD jewel cases under mine to get them all at the proper angle and managed to assemble this beastie single-handed by propping the base section on a table top. You will need a very large screwdriver to keep from stripping out those screws, too. Getting the 'stem' onto the base is a b--ch. I finally turned the base feet-side down, held the bolt up through the bottom, and turned the stem section until it went onto the bolt, then turned the whole thing over and tightened it. The base is REALLY wide and takes up a lot of storage area, but it does provide great stability for a truly heavy top section. We like this well enough to buy more of these as long as there is enough floor space for that base.
on August 12, 2013
The assembly of the floor lamp presented multiple issues. The base parts did not fit properly. The knob that tightens the light would not tighten at all, so the light itself hung down. And most importantly, the light itself did not work when plugged in.

Not worth the money at all.