- Save 20% on J+S Raglan Surfer's Choice Polarized Sunglasses when you purchase 1 or more J+S Sunglasses glasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision). Enter code ILJAHV4V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on our brand new J+S Blue Light Shield COMPUTER GAMING GLSSES (0.00 Magnification) when you purchase 1 or more J+S Sunglasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision). Enter code 8YD82JS6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on our brand new J+S Blue Light Shield COMPUTER READING GLSSES (+1.50 Strength) when you purchase 1 or more J+S Sunglasses/Computer glasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision). Enter code PRTGQYUP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on our brand new J+S Blue Light Shield COMPUTER READING GLSSES (+2.00 Strength) when you purchase 1 or more J+S Sunglasses/Computer glasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision). Enter code WVI9V2OE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on our brand new J+S Blue Light Shield COMPUTER READING GLSSES (+2.50 Strength) when you purchase 1 or more J+S Sunglasses/Computer glasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision). Enter code 64J7AU3I at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on our Rimless Sports Sunglasses when you purchase 1 or more J+S Sunglasses/Computer glasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision). Enter code 8IB68ILU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more SILVER Classic Aviator Sunglasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision). Enter code RZ6HDDGB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⭐️ Bulk Discount - Save 10% each on J+S Sunglasses/Computer glasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision) when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code D47UTOSK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⭐️ Bulk Discount - Save 15% each on J+S Sunglasses/Computer glasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision) when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code 3PCRAFZP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
J+S Premium Military Style Classic Aviator Sunglasses, Polarized, 100% UV protection
- Low Return Rate: 17% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Fishing Apparel
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POLARIZED LENS – specialized multi layer lens designed to filter and block over 99.96% of glare – J+S Polarized lenses blocks out intense horizontal reflections (glare) by having vertically oriented filter layer embedded in the lens, providing maximum comfort and improved visibility. These lens are are tough, lightweight, scratch resistant, and have high optical clarity (distortion free, clear vision), making them an excellent choice for general outdoor and water sports activities.
- UV 400 PROTECTION - J+S Vision lenses are 400UV rated, meaning it can block 99%-100% of both UVA and UVB radiation. UV400 rated sunglasses are essential to protecting your eyes against long- term UV damage and keeping your eyes healthy when out and about.
- HIGH QUALITY FRAME – made with metallic alloy that is ultra light weight yet strong and durable. It comes with spring loaded hinged legs and adjustable silicon nose pads which allows for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- PERFECT ALL ROUNDER - being Polarized and 400UV protection makes these sunglasses the perfect choice for outdoor sports and activities such as driving, fishing, skiing, travelling, hiking, boating, and is suitable as high fashion accessory and daily wear all year round. It is also gift packaged ready, making it a wonderful yet practical gift idea for friends and family!
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE - All J+S Sunglasses comes with a 1 year warranty on frames and lens as well as a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee when purchased from authorized dealers. So if you are not completely happy with your purchase for whatever reason, let us know and we'll take care of you.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
J+S Premium Military Style Classic Aviator Sunglasses Polarized and 100% UV protection - protect your eyes without compromising on style, comfort and safety.
Polarized and 100% UV protection sunglasses helps:
- Reduce eyestrain, no tired eyes after a full day in the sun.
- Reduce reflections and glare (esp important for those with sensitive eyes or post surgury recovery)
- Protect your eyes against harmful UV rays, minimizing damage to your eyesight in the long run.
- Improve contrast and visual clarity
- Overall Width: 152mm (Large) / 140mm (Medium)
- Lens Width: 62mm (Large) / 58mm (Medium)
- Lens Height: 50mm (Large) / 46mm (Medium)
- Temple Length: 130mm
- Bridge Width: 14mm
Large (62mm): Suitable for average - large male, or female for a oversized fit
Medium (52mm): Suitable for the average male, or female
Here are 5 Reasons you're Going to LOVE Your J+S Military Style Classic Aviators:
1. It blocks 99-100% of both UVA and UVB harmful radiation
2. It has a special polarized filter to block over 99.96% of glare
3. Classic unisex design (So you can protect your eyes while looking stylish)
4. Made of lightweight yet durable metallic alloy with spring loaded hinges ensuring maximum comfort.
5. Backed by 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and a 1 YEAR WARRANTY when purchased from an authorized seller*: jassu
Order yours now because you literally RISK NOTHING!
BONUS: All J+S sunglasses comes gift packaged ready, making these sunglasses a wonderful yet practical gift idea for your active friends and family!
Order your J+S Premium Military Style Classic Aviator Sunglasses and join thousands of other satisfied customers who LOVE the J+S Vision difference!
Color: Classic Aviator - Black Frame / Black Lens | Lens Width: Classic Aviators - Large 62 Millimeters
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionJ+S Vision products come with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty only when purchased from the Exclusive authorized seller on Amazon: "jassu". Only J+S Vision products purchased from "jassu" satisfy the quality assurance standards of J+S Vision and include a valid J+S Vision warranty.
To ensure that your J+S Vision product is authentic and protected by our warranty, please purchase from the Exclusive authorized dealer on Amazon: "jassu". J+S Vision products sold through other third-party marketplace sellers may not be authentic and are not covered by J+S Vision's warranty policy.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This glasses are perfect for me. I'm a big guy with a big head. They are very classy and the polarized is good. Had fast delivery and good pricing. They are light weight.
If I had a dollar for every pair of sunglasses I have broken, I would have a fat stack. This pair has already survived my walking into a half-open door. The spring hinges held up perfectly, as if they thought of me when they designed them to flex when I smash my head into things. The frame had taken on an odd angle for a minute, but they are real metal. That means I just gently work them back into alignment. In fact, the first thing I did when unpacking them was to fit them to my skull by gently bending the ear hooks. You just cannot do that with plastic shades. I say they are comfortable because you can make them fit your head like that.
I'm not a big man. Being only 5-foot 8-inches, my small stature should have pointed me to purchasing the smaller pair of glasses, but the wider glasses give me better coverage. They maybe aren't goofy big, but the smaller pair would likely put the temple bars closer to my face. When I do finally kill this pair from misuse, I will go back for the smaller option. I figure if you can say you are a big person, go for the big pair, otherwise, take the more narrow frame.
The temple bars are really the core of any glasses frame, and this pair feels like someone put a lot of thought into it. Rather than straight sticks you find on many expensive glasses, these are ever so slightly arched, curve into a thicker sturdy hinge connection, and have no tiny screw to drop out at the worst moment. It feels like a sealed hinge, so there is no replacing the temples. As if you were ever going to bother, right? Nobody ever repairs sunglasses.
I've never seen a carry case like this, but I really have grown attached to it. It has a snap hook so it can be hung from whatever you have. Its a sort of firm pack, being not hard and not quite soft. It would not withstand a good stomp, but it prevents the glasses from being crushed when packed in a bag. It easily fits the glasses and the buffing cloth.
Overall, these sunglasses are clearly manufactured with attention to detail. The materials are obviously top quality. Every edge is finely finished, and no part of them feels less than perfectly tooled. I am checking them all over for any sign of lack of craftsmanship and its simply not there. The case is lined with some velvety material, and every seam is perfectly sealed. Even the zipper on the case closes smoothly.
I have to say the case is overly large. It could easily contain 2 pairs, but that would not be proper safe storage. With the case hanging on me, the glasses rattle around a bit and the zipper pull jingles. Wearing this case clipped to my hip is sort of loud. The plastic clip is sturdy, but does have 1 tiny sharp-ish point where it was probably broken off its molding grid in manufacturing. Its just a tiny pokey edge, but I am trying to find fault.