- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by My Personal Memories Inc when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code PURPLE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
This is a licensed design and cannot be modified. Please clear all images/text to use this design
Premium Personalized Leather Coasters Set with Metal Rim - Housewarming and Wedding Gifts for Couples - Custom Engraved and Monogrammed for Free - Round
|Price:||$34.99 + $4.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FREE ENGRAVING - Add each one to cart separately at NO EXTRA COST
- SIZE - Measures 4" x 4" in leather holder
- GREAT GIFT - Perfect housewarming gift, couples gift or wedding gift!
- FAST SHIPPING - Your entire order, engraved and all will ship in 1-3 DAYS
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Contact us and let us know if you have any questions or concerns - Your satisfaction is our TOP priority!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Sold By||My Personal Memories Inc||My Personal Memories Inc||My Personal Memories Inc||Classic Monogram||Forever Me Gifts||Barvivo|
|Color||Brown, Tan, Gray, Orange, Black||Brown, Tan, Gray, Orange, Black||Brown||Gray||Rawhide brown||Black|
|Material Type||Leather||Leather||Bamboo||slate||faux leather||Silicone|
This custom engraved 4-piece leatherette coaster set is the ideal gift for any home! These premium coasters measure 4" x 4" as well as feature leather centers with elegant metal rims to secure your drink. It also comes with a matching leather holder for all 4 coasters. Personalize your coasters by choosing one of our 7 unique style choices and 6 various colors of leather!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall these are a beautiful addition to a beautiful living room set, now if only we can get the toddlers to treat it with respect....