Premium Quality - Nut Milk Bag - XL - 13 " X 13 " - Smoothie Strainer - Cold Brew Coffee Maker- Free Recipes Included - Reusable - Filter Bag - Professional Industry - Largest on Amazon
|Sale:||$7.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$22.00 (73%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The BIGGEST 13"x13" and most Durable Milk Bag on the market. You will love the extra large (largest on Amazon) size since it leaves plenty of room to squeeze out the milk without it overflowing.
- OVER 900 AMAZON 5-STAR REVIEWS - Amazon customers know better than anyone, our nut milk bag is the top 5-star reviewed and purchased nut milk bag for a reason. It's simple, customers love it and keep coming back. Every day we get emails sending us photos of them making nut milk and loving it. There's no need to compare. Amazon customers have consistently chosen Zimtal as their favorite nut milk and bag, and we hope you will, too.
- SAVE MONEY AND TIME - Read through our over five hundred 5-star reviews and you'll see for yourself how many creative ways our customers use our nut milk bag: cold-brew coffee, sprouting, seed milk, greek yogurt, cheese, iced tea, and homemade juice. One customer even saved 600 USD and uses the Zimtal nut milk bag to strain blended fresh juice instead of buying a new Vitamix-smart guy
- FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING REPLACEMENT BAGS - If your nut milk bag tears, breaks, or wears out for any reason at all in the next 365 days, we'll send you a new FREE bag with 2-day Amazon Prime shipping. We stand behind our products and our #1 priority is 5-star customer service. We believe that making healthy diet choices should be fun, and we work hard to make being a Zimtal customer an absolute pleasure. It's our 100% enthusiastic satisfaction and money-back guarantee.
- 75 MICRONS PROFESSIONAL FOOD GRADE NYLON - America's leading raw food experts love the Zimtal Nut Milk Bags since it creates the now famous "perfectly smooth nut milk" consistency. Competitor nut milk bags use a 200 micron mesh count, which is a grade originally used to filter paint in automotive shops, and is too tight for nut milk since it filters out the majority of the nutrients. Save yourself the disappointment of flavourless and watery nut milk. The 75 micron count is the perfect nylon thread count to create the most delicious nut milk you've ever tried.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I used 1 cup of almonds for each nut bag I tested. Not only did the Zimtal bag strain faster, because I could squeeze it and not have an oozy mess, but I also got about 1/4 more liquid from that batch--again, probably because I could squeeze the bag tighter. I highly recommend this nut bag.
1. I don't care for the square shape. The previous nut bag had an oval shape which I preferred.
2. It's a bit on the small side. My last bag was maybe 20% bigger with a wider opening and would fit over my small pouring bowl or large measuring cup. This bag has a narrow opening which won't fold over any of my containers. That means I have to hold the bag while I pour the nut milk and be careful with my pouring.
Aside from these two complaints, I'd recommend this bag for the fine straining capabilities alone. Only 4 stars due to the above drawbacks.
Edit 10-24-15: After giving this nutmilk bag a 5 star review I ordered two more and am editing my review due to disappointment in the subsequent purchases. My 5-star review was for their initial product, certainly not the one now being supplied. A full third has been lopped off the size of the bags and the drawstring has changed. The original bag had a silky material drawstring that glided smoothly for quality operation. The subsequent ones have a different rope like material that is kinked, jerks and pulls while closing the bag. Already fraying out. A quality product at decent price was initially provided but after many great reviews quality control apparently got tossed out the window as the two subsequent products received are lacking in quality and were total waste of money.
My next use of the nut milk bag was to rinse the saponins out of quinoa. It is impossible to rinse quinoa in a sieve, because the quinoa is so small it washes right through the sieve. Not the nut milk bag, though! After rinsing quinoa in water with the nut milk bag, you can squeeze out the excess water, and I found I could still use the same cup-for-cup measurement (water-to-quinoa) without adjustment for having rinsed the quinoa prior to cooking. Think I'll use this for rinsing my rice, too, as I like the squeezing feature. NOTE: A lot of quinoa does cling to the bag when you invert it to empty into the cooking pot, but these clingy grains will rinse right into the pot if you run the water over the bag into the pot (the water you will cook the quinoa in).
The nut milk bag must be made of a synthetic material because it drains so well despite the very tight weave. This makes it wonderfully easy to clean.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I did not realize how huge this bag was. I use it to make cold brew coffee, and its a little awkward because of the size, but it works.Published 9 days ago by Lorie D. Wharton
Works great and rinses clean. Never made almond milk before, delicious and worlds better than store bought!Published 14 days ago by OBRN
I've used it multiple times. It works great and has held up just fine despite my putting more in it than necessary and squeezing more forcefully than was probably wise on several... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Roseanna_Hobbes
This nut milk bag works great! I use it for making various nut milks as well as for making cold brew coffee. It's also easy to clean. Read morePublished 1 month ago by HayleighC
I am using this bag for turning my green smoothies into juices (i use vitamix to mix the greens and squeeze through the bag to just have juice). It performs well. Read morePublished 1 month ago by C. Fuger
After two uses, pulp ended up between two seams. Aside from seam-ripping, no way to clean the pulp out. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Reillymama
Clean out well and I use it for making cold brew coffee. That I can reuse over and not throw things away.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The bag come promptly. It is an excellent product, easy to clean and seems to be hardy. I have just got it and have used a few times and am very pleased. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Peggy christie