|Item model number||226941|
|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 4.5 x 0.3 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
GTMax Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protector with Lint Cleaning Cloth for iPod Touch 1G - 3 Pack - Clear
|Price:||$2.08 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NOTE: Please do not perform the installation in the dusty environment. Please read installation steps from the two tabs on the front and back protector layers before performing installation. Brand new non-OEM. Clear, ultra thin and durable.
- Custom designed to fit your iPod. Shield and protect your screen from unwanted scratches.
- Quickly and easily adhere directly to your screen.
- Non-adhesive backing, will not leave sticky residue.
- Include a cloth, soft card & one screen protector.Apple iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered my 3-pack through Bargaincell and they do indeed cover the entire face with an upside-down "U" cut out in the bottom to make space for the tactile "Home" button. They are also crystal clear and do not impact the visual appearance of the LCD screen nor do they impact touchscreen sensitivity in any way (that I could notice, and I'm quite nit-picky).
I methodically install screen protectors on all of my gadgets the day I get them. So here are some tips I've come up with while applying this particular protector:
1. Try to do this under very bright lighting (such as under a desk lamp) so it's easier to see any stray dust.
2. Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before handling. Blow on your hands and rub them briskly together to remove any towel lint.
3. Use the included cleaning cloth with a drop or two of water to remove all existing residue and finger smudges.
4. One you remove the thin backing to expose the light adhesive, only handle the protector by the long edges. Making the letter "C", you should hold it in your hand as if holding a playing card (palm facing down).
5. Since the protector is very difficult to remove without damaging it, take the included smoothing card (or the edge of the backing you just removed) and place it under one corner because chances are, it WILL take several attempts to align the protector perfectly.
6. If you are correctly holding it at the long edges, the protector will bow downwards.Read more ›
However I was in a coffee shop the other day and this guy saw me cleaning my screen. He asked me if I had a screen protector on it and I said yes.
He pulled out his iPhone and handed it to me and said "Go ahead swipe, touch and tap it."
I did and much to my surprise THERE WERE NO SMUDGES OR FINGERPRINTS! I noticed that when tilted a little it had a slight non reflective satin sheen to it rather than a glossy reflection like mine did.
I asked him where he got his screen protector and he told me at the online apple store.
I did some research and found out the company that makes it is called "Power Support".
You don't have to get it at the apple store tho, you can get it here at Amazon or other places. Just search for "Power Support Anti Glare Film".
It IS around $15.00 for a set of 2 screen protectors.
HOWEVER, for the ability to have a smudge and fingerprint free iPod Touch and to reduce the glare on the screen, I was more than willing to pay the price.
Hope this helps!
I bought this to go with the Griffin 8167-ITCLR iClear Hard-Shell Case for iPod touch and having them both together makes me feel more comfortable about my ipod touch being well protected.
I'm !00% Satisfied with this product.
If partial screen is what you need, then the product is fine.
Nowhere in the product description does it state the product is for 1G only. Yet the package clearly states "Suitable for Touch 1G [sic] Full front."
I wrote BargainCell requesting an exchange. They told me to give them a CC number for reshipping charges. Reshippping charges?!? The cost of the product was 1 cent and the shipping was $2.98 (while another vendor had the price as $2.99 with free shipping). I told them I would not pay any more shipping for their inaccurate description. They responded that their description clearly said the protectors were for the iTouch and not for the 2G. What, in heavens name, do they think the 2G is?
This 1G product might work, but it is not designed specifically for the iTouch 2G - their deceptive pictures of the 2G notwithstanding. It is unethical and dishonest to use a bait-and-switch with your customers and then refuse to make it right. Thank goodness for Amazon's "A-to-Z Guarantee" for third-party sellers.
If you're thinking of buying anything from BargainCell - Caveat emptor!
UPDATE - 2 June 2009: After posting this negative review and filing an A-to-Z claim with Amazon, I got an email from BargainCell promising to send the correct product at no additional charge. So, I canceled the claim and waited ... and waited. After almost four weeks - and nothing from BargainCell - I realized they were not going to make it right, so I re-instated my claim. When I did so, I copied BargainCell on the email to Amazon, to which they said ... nothing. Today the refund came through and still no word from them.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great product and just make sure you have them professionally appliedPublished 4 months ago by heidi schlossberg
Glad to have bought these screen protectors. Protected my ipod screens. Three pack allowed me to use one on mine and one on my girlfriends. I had no issues putting them on. Read morePublished 8 months ago by MyReview