- Save 10% each on Qualifying Items offered by Dry & Dry(Silicagel Factory) when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
5 Gram Pack of 50 "Dry & Dry" Premium Pure & Safe Silica Gel Packets Desiccant Dehumidifiers - Rechargeable Paper
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.92. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$18.01 (62%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 100% Refund or New Replacement BEYOND REFUND PERIOD if you are not happy with our product.(See Our Customers' Reviews)
- 30+ YEAR EXPERIENCE in the Industry of Silica Gel Desiccant - Premium Quality Pure and Safe Silica Gel without Cobalt Chloride. NO RISK (Packet dimension : 2" x 2 3/4" , Silica Gel Beads Size : about 1 ~ 3 mm)
- ULTIMATE MOISTURE ABSORPTION & REACTIVATION - Packet Material is High Quality Coated Paper for "Ultimate Moisture Absorption and Heat Resistance for Reuse" (Place in the Oven for 0.5 -2.0 hours at 200-250F Or Microwave for About 7-12 Minutes at DEFROST.)
- FOOD & PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE - Even Our Packet Material was Tested under Strict Regulation for Food & Medication Specifications.
- SPECIAL THICKNESS - Packets are stored in RESEALABLE Self-Standing High Quality Bag for Easy Storage and Use(Newly Designed Air Tight Sealing & Sturdy Bag for Moisture Control.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
DRY & DRY - OUR PRODUCTS
•30+ Years Experience in the Industry for Silica Gel Desiccant - See Our Customers' Reviews.
•Dry & Dry Silica Gel is a Pure, Vitreous, Porous Form of Silicon Dioxide made from Sodium Silicate.
•It is Purified and Processed into either Granular or Beaded Form.
•Its High Absorption Capacity is Attributed to its Millions of Tiny Pores.
•The Mechanism of Absorption is Purely Physical, with No Change in Size or Shape of the Particles even as They become Saturated.
•Even When fully Saturated, the Material still Looks and Feels Dry.
•Foods, Medications, Vitamins, Seeds, Nuts, Beef Jerkey, Snacks, Cookies, Spices, & Pet Foods.
•Guns, Ammo, Canister, Collectables, Jewelry, Documents, Camera Lens, Clothes, Cosmetics, Books, Travel & Gym Bags, Decorations, & Valuables
•Wet Cell Phone, Camera, Watches, Electronics, Shoes, & Windshield.
DRY & DRY - PREMIUM QUALITY
•30+ Years Experience in the Industry for Silica Gel Desiccant - Premium Quality.
•Our Silica Gel Packaging is the Highest Quality in the Industry for Moisture Absorption.
•Even Our Packet Material was Tested under Strict Regulation for Food & Medication.
•Packet Material was Made for Ultimate Moisture Absorption.
•Packets can be Reactivated by Placing in the Oven for 0.5 -2.0 hours at 200-250F Or Microwave for About 10 Minutes at DEFROST. Don't use over 250F in the Oven. Depending on beads' condition, they may take shorter than the recommended time.
•You can Experience a Big Difference Compared to Other Products.
•Products of Dry&Dry Guarantee 100% Satisfaction. NO RISK
•We REALLY want Our Customers to be HAPPY with Our Products. If You are not Happy, We are not Happy. Please Contact us. We will give You Free Replacement or Full Refund Even BEYOND REFUND PERIOD.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't get the ones with the blue crystals because they have cobalt chloride which is hazardous to you and the environment
Please vote yes if you found this review helpful.
I use in almost all of my drawers and kitchen cabinets that have boxed food. I would absolutely recommend to anyone who has electronic equipment and wants to be sure they stay dry.
I use them inside of my shoes, bags, closets, drawers and so.
They do a very good job in keeping humidity away.