Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 6, 2014
These seem to have a more commercial feel to them than the other versions of Silicone mats. There are no contrasting borders, they are utilitarian and very easy to trim to fit. I liked them so much, I've ordered some for friends who bake, and are even more critical (and experienced) than I am. My first test was with with a huge spanakopita on a half sheet baking tray and the only issues were the ones I created as a relative novice at baking something like this. But the bottom line ... it worked,

The huge pie released with no issues, The bottom was exactly the same color as the top and the taste and texture of the filo dough was perfect. There was no residual taste of the silicone and ultimately, the audience went crazy over both the look and the taste of the monster pie.

I look forward to exploring other versions in the very near future. Maybe a huge desert ? I dunno, stay tuned.
on April 17, 2015
I used these for cookies. I bake every week. I bake a lot. Then I give what I bake away. This was the first time I have EVER ended up with burnt cookies. Clean up though was a breeze. I bought them because they were cut to fit and that was perfect for what I needed. They are thin and lightweight, just a smidgeon heavier than parchment paper. They stayed flat, didn't roll and that was great. I have only used them the one time because I switched back to parchment paper after the first two dozen cookies burnt so I guess I need to do a bit more research with these before a final decision. My cookies finished faster than expected. I have my recipes timed to the minute. Getting done faster isn't a problem when it's expected but this wasn't. I would love for these to work for me since I go through a lot of parchment paper and that gets expensive. Next time I make cookies or something for the cookie sheets I will watch to see if the bottoms still outpace the top at the finish.

Pro's:
Didn't roll, crease or wrinkle like parchment paper.
easy to cut
easy clean up, literally just wipes off
non-stick

Con's:
Food finished faster, might be because of the darker color compared to parchment paper, need to do more experimenting.
Stains, not that I care but some might. I can see where every cookie sat.

All in all, I am hopeful this will be a useful product for my kitchen. Anything that makes clean up less of a hassle and keeps down the cost of my hobby is great. Still need more testing before giving it a total thumbs up.

-------------------------
OK, now I've used these for a while and I have to say that after adjusting the time on some of my cookie recipes everything else I used these for has been great.

8 different batches of cookies came out perfectly, didn't stick, didn't burn.
I used them for my biscuits because they always stick to the baking sheet.
They slid right off and came out perfectly.
Then I used them when I made truffles. Now truffles are sticky and after
they are dipped in chocolate they tend to stick to the wax paper or
parchment paper. They didn't stick this time at all.

Love them!
on March 13, 2016
We purchased these baking mats for another use entirely. Put us in the "creative use" category. We have a lovely wrought iron light fixture in our house that incorporates a translucent, flexible, rectangular piece of plastic that slides into the fixture forming a curved shape which covers the light bulb. The old cover got ruined and had to be discarded, leaving a bare light bulb. Ugh! I badly needed something to replace the old cover. Checked our local hardware store in our rather remote town, and came up empty handed. I thought and thought about what to use, and came up with the idea of using a baking mat. I was thinking of my existing Silpat mats which have all the essential characteristics I was looking for: more or less translucent, flexible, heat resistant, and having the ability to cut to fit. Silicon mats seemed the ideal choice. When I checked Amazon and found this set of Non-Stick Baking Mats, I was thrilled! They were even better for my purpose than what I was envisioning. Not only do they have all the other characteristics I was seeking, but the description specifically states that the mats can be cut to fit. They also lack the contrasting border of many of the Silpat mats, which for me was a plus. When they arrived, they were thinner than I expected, but for my purposes, this was ideal. I was able to cut the mat the desired size and easily slip it into the light fixture. Voila! Problem solved! It looks wonderful and is working perfectly. Best of all, I have some spares in case I have to do this repair again. That is, if I don't break down and use them as baking mats in the meantime. Thanks M&B Global Solutions for helping me out!
on November 28, 2014
My daughter gave me a silicone mat years ago, but I needed more so I could cut up a couple for smaller baking pans. I use them the evenings we have appetizers at cocktail time, rather than fold parchment paper. When I am heating different types of appetizers, I do not need to fold another sheet of parchment paper. Just wipe off the silicone mat! Easy!
on December 28, 2014
I bought these specifically to help me make flour tortillas. I made 8 square liners that fit my tortilla press. They made transferring the pressed out dough to the hot skillet so easy.
review imagereview image
on December 11, 2014
These thin, flexible mats easily take the place of parchment paper for both the rising and baking stages of these soft doughs, with no pre-dusting of flour or cornmeal necessary. I baked a one-pound artisan loaf on a sheet that was cut to fit into my 4-qt. preheated cast iron Dutch oven. The loaf came out beautifully browned and crisp, easily released onto the cooling rack, and left no residue in the pan. I simply wiped off the mat, and it was ready to reuse. I must admit to a little trepidation about the mats' origin (China), but in answer to a question expressing concern, the manufacturer set my mind at rest: "These mats are 100% food grade silicone, completely food safe and non-toxic. They have FDA, PFOA-free and LGBF certificates." My bread was baked in a 450-degree oven, and the mat came out looking like new. I'll never have to buy and throw away parchment paper again!
on February 8, 2016
these are GREAT! I have some old cookie sheets that look terrible and things get stuck all the time so I wanted to try these to see if it makes it easier to cook and back and when I found these and was able to get them at a discount in exchange for me review I was ecstatic. They make a WORLD of difference in my cooking, I no longer have to spend 20 minutes after cooking or baking trying to scrape gunk off my pans! Everything slips right off and these and I never have to struggle! They are easy to wash and they dry quickly, and I LOVE the fact that I can cut them to fit ALL of my dishes and pans! And these are so thin I can store them between my pans without them taking up any space at all. I recommend these to everyone and I am going to be buying more until I have them in the bottom of all my bakeware!
on February 3, 2016
Wife has been using them for about a year now and she really loves them. She uses it like reusable parchment paper. The downsides are: really thin and so they crease easily and can be difficult to rinse b/c they bend every which way when she holds them under the faucet to rinse. The good exceeds the bad though: really nonstick (great to bake cookies on), they are trimmable to any size pan, and they have really held up despite frequent use. Would buy again, except that hers have held up really well and we're not sure when she will need to re-order. Came here to buy her the black ones from the same company that are more firm.

Edit: She wanted me to add: They do get grease stains but wife does not mind them so long as they do what they are suppose to and do not affect what she is baking.
on July 22, 2015
This product is so good there is no adequate way to tell you how great these things really are!

Okay, here is what you should know:
1. The cost is unbelievable for four, yes FOUR sheets!
2. The sheets are thin. Yep, thin. But so what? THEY WORK!
3. After you use them they may show evidence of use but this matters not at all. They still work just as they did before their first use and they do not look bad, just slightly different.
4. Aside of making your life easier (go greasing pans!) the cleaning is easier yet. Seldom do we bother with the soap and water routine but instead a quick wipe does the trick.
And number 5:
5. We are professional bakers and we will be buying more of these fantastic silicone sheets. We're going to try cutting sheets to fit several of our cake pans and see if we can eliminate the constant trouble of cutting rounds of parchment paper every time we use those pans.
6. Buy yourself some. You will LOVE them!
And now number 7:
No, I wasn't paid to write this review!!!
on January 23, 2015
I like baking with parchment paper, but dislike struggling with the trimming and curling and tossing out after use. I had considered heavy silicone baking sheets, but had read reviews of uneven baking with colored logos and decorations incorporated in the sheets, and the inability to trim the sheets. These baking sheets are thin, light-weight, tan-colored and flexible. The original size of each of the four sheets was 15 7/8" x 13 1/8," and I had no problem measuring and trimming them to fit my smaller pans with a pair of kitchen shears. They lay flat, even when stored rolled up in the original sturdy box (13 1/2" x 1 3/4" x 1 3/4") - which turned out to be a bonus for storage. Upon the first use, there is permanent dark discoloration where the cookies have been placed. However, this is cosmetic, and after 30+ subsequent uses it in no way affected the sheets' performance. Cookies of all types (oatmeal, chocolate, sugar, etc.) come out just as nicely as they did with the parchment paper. I use butter in baking, so I cannot address use with margarine or shortening. While they are specified up to 500F, I have used them at 350-400F, and have not used them at higher temperatures. I allow the sheets to cool in the pan, and they clean up easily with dishwashing liquid and cloth and running water to rinse. I find I need to dry them with a dishcloth, rather than air-dry, before returning them rolled up to the box for storage. These have been a pleasure to use, and I have recommended them to friends.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.