Premium Sprouting Kit Includes Unique 30 oz Wide Mouth Sprouting Jar, Stand, Tray and Sprouting Lid | Decorative Indoor Seed Sprouter and Germinator (1 Kit)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔️ WHOLESOME INEXPENSIVE FOOD AT HOME - Everything you need to grow and harvest your own delicious sprouts and microgreens in the convenience of your home.
- ✔️ GROW ANY SEEDS AND BEANS - Broccoli, alfalfa, wheatgrass, mung beans and many other greens and sprouts are possible to grow with this organic sprouting kit
- ✔️ EASY TO USE – Start sprouting seeds and beans today! All you need to do to get started is choose your seeds or beans and use water. The unique hanging design allows for sufficient ventilation and drainage which are both essential to successful sprouting.
- ✔️ DECORATIVE - Combining function with style, this one of a kind sprouting kit will suit any decor making it a practical, classy and interesting addition or gift for every home.
- ✔️ PRACTICAL CONVENIENCE - The wide mouth, 1 Quart jar allows for easy cleaning, accessibility and a large sprout yield. Made from Borosilicate glass which is superior to regular soda lime jars makes it stronger, more durable and temperature resistant
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Sprouts are AWESOME, but we asked ourselves: Why not make home sprouting look good while growing them?
With this classy sprouting kit, you will reap effortless, affordable sprouts for years to come. Having a constant supply of this incredibly healthy superfood just became easier and better looking
Function and form was our main focus when developing this “sprout specialized” design
Seasoned sprouters will warn against:
- Sprouting lids that can rust
- Seeds don’t drain well
- Water splashes when rinsing
- Jars are too small for useful sprout yield
- Seeds get stuck in or escape from the mesh holes
- Small jar mouths prevents easy access and cleaning
- Messy draining water etc.
These insights are solved. HOW?
- Made of Surgical Stainless Steel, eliminating any chances of rust
- Correct pore size ensures complete drainage and small seeds don’t escape
- Slightly curved mesh screen helps prevent splashing
- Borosilicate glass produces a stronger, more temperature resistant result than soda-lime glass
- Form follows function. A wide mouth, 1-quart volume for easy access and cleaning
- A flat bottom for upright placing, the rounded shape provides a big surface area for seeds to “stick” to
- Separating them for maximum airflow and visibility of your growing sprouts
- A handcrafted ear was attached by hand ensuring an optimal angle for complete drainage
Stand and drip tray
- Making the unit resemble a growing sprout, the stand keeps everything secure and stable
- Glass drip tray captures excess draining water, is easy to clean and matches the glass theme
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I might have passed if I had known it was so small...but I do like it, and am not unhappy that I got it.
Just be warned that it's kind of small
It is SO pretty. I don't mind looking at it sitting on my counter. I don't mind grabbing the jar 2-3 times a day to rinse the seeds during that phase. I don't have to look for a towel or something to put under the stand to catch the drips without compromising sturdiness. It's all intuitive, pleasant, and beautiful.
I'm loving my new adventure into homemade sprouts. I wish I would have tried this sooner! In the first cycle, I felt like I was checking the instructions constantly, but already by cycle two, it's so simple!
It sounds so cheesy, but I just don't know if I'd be enjoying it this much if I was using a clunky-looking mason jar and some plastic lid propped up on something that looked like a phone stand atop a towel. While it may seem a little expensive for what you're getting, I feel almost like I bought a little piece of art that I'll look at for several days on end (and probably back to back to back at the rate I'm eating my sprouts on everything. haha)