Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 85% on textbooks Shop women's shoes nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 172 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 202 reviews
on February 28, 2016
Bought this as a "cheaper" alternative to the 30oz Yeti Tumbler because the Yeti has been so hard to find in stock locally. After reading some of the reviews here about the Titan, I thought I'd give it a try.
Product was shipped and received in a timely manner and the packaging looked typical to most imported goods.
The Titan tumbler looks and feels very similar to the Yeti, with the Titan standing just a shy taller and the smaller base circumference rising a little higher than the Yeti as well.
Of course, I wanted to see how the product compared with the Yeti in maintaining the contents temperature over a long period. I immediately duplicated the Titan and Yeti to the same hand wash and then placed the exact same number of ice cubes and ounces of water into the cups. Both did amazingly well to start, but over a period of 2-3 hours in the car in the shade (65° Exterior Temp), the Yeti still had a substantial amount of ice while the Titan had completely melted. I repeated a test with ice water and letting it set overnight. The Yeti still had significant ice in the cup after sitting overnight. The Titan ice was completely gone and the temperature of the water was cool, at best.
As far as look and feel, the Titan was fine. Performance wise, I am very disappointed.

Pros:
Look and feel of the cup.
Excellent anti-sweating
Price point (was appealing)

Cons:
Performance of maintaining content temperature was very disappointing in comparison to Yeti brand tumbler.

UPDATE: The seller reached out to me and sent a replacement tumbler. Once I received that one, I did an overnight test to compare the original one with the replacement. After 12+ hours, the replacement cup read temps just over 33 degrees and still had ice in it. The original cup registered 57 degrees and was obviously void of ice.

The cups look identical, but the performance between the two were night and day. Based on the replacement cup, I bumped this up to 4 stars. I still don't think it meets the same performance as my Yeti tumbler, but it was not too far off from matching.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
88 people found this helpful
|77 comments|Report abuse
on January 27, 2016
This cup is awesome! I own a yeti and I must say it comes very close to the yeti performance. The cup weighs about a half oz lighter than the yeti. The lid weighs almost an oz lighter than the yeti. I would recommend this product to anyone one looking for a tumbler.
28 people found this helpful
on September 11, 2016
This is my new BFF. We go everywhere together and my health is better for it. Normally I forget to drink water, and go for caffeinated sodas when I am so tired and dehydrated that I need it to finish the day. Now I just drink a cup of coffee in the morning, and ice water all day long. I drink a TON of water now, because it stays cold ALL DAY.
I am a student and I fill this guy up about 2/3 with filtered water and then stuff ice cubes in the rest of the way in the morning before I leave about 8:30 am. Some days I don't get out of class until 10:00 pm, and by then the ice has melted a bit, but unless I put "less-than-ice-cold" water in it throughout the day, there is still some ice when I leave at night. I usually leave it in the car all day and go out to drink from it (and refill it with cold water from our school's cold water fountains) when I have a break between classes for lunch and then a snack before my last class. It will usually still have some ice before my last class, unless I was unable to find shaded parking. I also have a refillable water bottle that I use inside the school (because this guy, as awesome as it is, is not spill-proof, and there are lots of electronics in our department) and bring cold water out to the car to refill my Titan.
When I get home and I am ready to go to bed, I fill it with ice and water like I do in the mornings, and sip on it while I read or study before I finally turn off the lights and go to sleep. In the morning there is still ice rattling around in there, so I start off the day with a refreshing drink of ice water before I even get out of bed.
On days that I am out running errands, the water goes really fast, and sometimes I just use a bottle of water from the store to refill it (if I haven't munched all the ice in it), or if I am out of ice and water completely, a large McDonald's ice water (with extra ice - and it's only around 30 cents!) fills it perfectly.
This is not one of those cups that you can freeze and it will keep your drinks cold that way. At least, I have not tried that. It is metal, and frozen metal sometimes sticks to you like superglue if your skin is the least bit damp, so it makes sense to me that you don't use it that way. But it does keep my water cold and icy for hours and hours, even in this Texas summer heat. I can't really compare it to others because this is the first item like this I have ever bought, but I love my Titan and I will not be without it ever.
4 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on May 31, 2016
UPDATE 6/7/2016: I'm updating my review because as you can see from the comments below this review. the seller was actually concerned that i wasnt happy with the tumbler i received and offered me a new one through promotional code. The new one has arrived and it indeed performs on par with the other tumbler i own which keeps ice solid over night and even for a few hours in a hot car in the sun on a summer day. Thank you for reaching out and fixing the problem :) i wish samsung was like you guys about their crappy phones LOL.

Previous Review:

Im not sure if its a defect with the tumbler but i have this and an arctic tumbler, same size. This tumbler melts the ice put in it twice as fast as compared to the arctic tumbler. Not sure how to file for a replacement because i dont have an option to contact the seller.
|22 comments|Report abuse
on May 4, 2016
Purchased this as a gift for my husband. He already had a 20oz YETI and carried it to work every day. He had mentioned wanting a larger one also. I got him this TITAN 30oz and he says it also works great! He is very happy with his gift. By the way, the blue thing that says Titan 30 oz is just an easily removable sticker. The container is stainless steel with no blue on it. I would recommend this product to anyone shopping for a stainless steel tumbler that keeps the drink nice and cold.
One person found this helpful
on June 21, 2016
I actually absolutely love my titan 30 ounce cup, unfortunately I bought 2 and one did not work. I tested the day after I got them side by side one went 11 hours and still had lots of ice in it like the yeti. The other was a complete failure, that was completely melted. If they are only going to quality check 50% of the cups , then I can only give them half the stars, but I cant do a half a star so they get 3. really though if you get a good one ...its way worth the money, now however I have to go through the hassle of returning one....ugggg.
2 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on December 25, 2015
I'm so bummed this is not available anymore. The yeti were sold out for Christmas so I took a chance and got myself one of these 'off brands' for the long road trip to a family dinner. 9 hours later the ice had not melted at all. The ice was so solid I could not get a straw to hit the bottom of the cup. I've never seen ice not melt! I know people say these keep things cold but they also say fat free brownies taste as good as the real thing. Nothing ever completely lives up to the hype: except these cups. I want to buy another one for my mom. Please bring these back. They are amazing!
on March 26, 2016
The TITAN keeps cold drinks exceedingly cold with ice. I have not tried it with hot beverages as I do not drink 30 oz of coffee or I will be running around on the ceiling! It has a large circumfrance which makes it a little difficult to grab (4" diameter). So, today I ordered the Thermik handle for 30 oz. mugs which will be a big help in handling the TITAN 30 oz. mug. Would I buy it again? YES!
One person found this helpful
on April 14, 2016
Well I know the Yeti has all the brand recognition in this insulated tumbler space, BUT I took a shot and bought this for half the price. About 6 hours ago I filled it with ice and tea. The tea is gone and the ice hasn't moved. It is stunning how well these cups work. And then you can put regular tap water in it (because you still have all the original ice long after the drink is gone) and the ice barely moves. Unfazed by tap water, and within about 20 minutes, the tap water is now as cold as the ice. Amazing. No need for the Yeti!
on February 4, 2017
I personally bought one for myself to test out against another brand (that rhymes with "ready") that makes an identical product however is about three times the price. I filled both up with ice, to the brim, put the lids on, and let them sit out in my living room. The ice fully melted relatively at the same time. The Titan actually lasted about 30 minutes longer on the first experiment. The second time I ran the experiment the "ready" brand one lasted 30-45 minutes longer. I ended up buying 3 of these and gave them to my friends as gifts. Everyone loves them and if you want to personalize them with stickers and decals they are great for that too! 5/5
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.