Premium Class Stainless Steel Kitchen 6 Piece Knives Set (5 Knives plus an Acrylic Stand) - by Utopia Kitchen
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from 420 grade stainless steel
- Includes 8-inch chef knife with 2.5 mm blade thickness; 8-inch bread knife with 2.5 mm blade thickness; 8-inch carving knife with 2.5 mm blade thickness; 5-inch utility knife with 2.5 mm blade thickness; 3.5-inchparing knife with 2 mm blade thickness and an acrylic stand for convenient storing of the knives
- These knives are a solid one piece stainless steel design so you don't have to worry about handles falling off
- Conservative blade thickness and elite design allow for easy handheld use
- Do not use dishwasher; hand wash is highly recommended to prevent rust before drying with a napkin
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
•This 6 piece knife set includes:
• 8" Chef Knife; 2.5 mm blade thickness
• 8" Bread Knife; 2.5 mm blade thickness
• 8" Carving Knife; 2.5 mm blade thickness
• 5" Utility Knife; 2.5 mm blade thickness
• 3.5" Paring Knife; 2 mm blade thickness
• Acrylic Stand for convenient storage of the knives
Top-Rated Kitchen Knives!
For safe, durable, and quality blades that don't dull easily, our knife line is your ticket to cooking with ease. For food prep at home or in the commercial restaurant kitchen, our 6-Piece Block Knife Set offers your home or business a complete set of kitchen knives and blades for all of your food prep needs. Easy-to-use and durable, this Stainless Steel knife set is made with tarnish-free and rust-resistant Stainless Steel that will stay sharp through many uses. Set includes knives in the following styles:
• 100% Stainless Steel Blades
• 6-Piece Kitchen Knife Utility Set
• Comfortable grip for easy maneuvering
• Multiple Blade styles cut easily through a variety food items.
You can easily remove rare rust spots if dish washer is used by pouring some lemon juice into a tall glass, and then soak the knives in the lemon juice for a few minutes. The acid in the lemon juice should help to loosen up the rust, and make it easier to scrub away after you pull them out of the glass (Hand-wash is highly recommended). Or scrub it away with a steel wool.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These knives are apparently tougher than other reviewers seem to give them credit for-- I had been lovingly washing and drying them by hand because I didn't want them to rust... and then I found out my girlfriend had been putting them in the dishwasher when I wasn't around. . I try to hand wash and dry them when I remember to, but I'm not religious about it. Which is probably not great for them, but they've held up just fine.
My only real complaint is the knife block (holder?) that the set comes with. For one, it's hideous, but that's whatever. No one is coming to my apartment to admire my knife set. What I really don't like about the knife block is that the knives are held straight up and down. Ever notice how knife blocks are usually angled outward? Yeah, that's because most people's counters have cabinets above them. There's nowhere in my kitchen that these knives can live that doesn't require me to pull the whole set out away from the wall every time I need one. The holder's design isn't a dealbreaker, but it gets annoying really fast. If I could go back in time, I might have bought the AmazonBasics 14-Piece Knife Set with Block instead, just for the knife block.
I'm giving these a 4 because the knives themselves are still a steal, and my gripe about the holder is more of an annoyance than a real failure of the product. Just bear in mind that if you've got a small kitchen, you'll have to be careful not to knock your knives over every time you get one out.
Note that if you live in a place that has hard water, these WILL stain if you leave them to air dry. Dry them thoroughly after washing. There's even an insert in the box that warns you about this.Thankfully, getting stains off of them is easy, but still: save yourself the trouble.